Mists of Ravenloft
Dungeons & Dragons Online: Mists of Ravenloft expansion will immerse you in one of the most infamous D&D adventure settings. Save the people of Barovia, slay Strahd, and restore balance to the land. The stakes have never been higher!
- Aasimar race: A heroic Eberron race available in all Ravenloft Expansion bundles. Free to VIPs. Later purchasable via DDO Store.
- Aasimar: Scourge of the Undead iconic race: An iconic Forgotten Realms race available in the Ravenloft Ultimate Fan Bundle, and later in the DDO Store.
- Vistani Knife Fighter: A universal enhancement tree available in some Ravenloft Expansion bundles and, at a later date, in the DDO Store, as well as able to be earned from Favor attainable in Ravenloft content on a per character basis.
- Permanent Gold Seal Hireling - Animated Scarecrow: Two hirelings available in some Ravenloft Expansion bundles, one at level 10, the other level 30.
- The Land of Barovia wilderness adventure area: Level 10 and level 30+ content, including twelve quests and two raids
- Sentient Weapons - upgrade system for awakening sentience in ML20+ named weapons
- Cosmetics: A variety of cosmetic outfits, helms, pets, and weapon auras which will be available in select (but not all) Ravenloft Expansion bundles.
- Outfits, hats: Barovian Noble, Vampire Hunter
- Pets: Black Cat, Raven
- Weapon aura: Mist
- Barovian Mist Glamered Weapon Aura is granted to every character, but is a one-time-use per character. The Aura, like other Glamered Weapon Auras, is applied to a Glamered Weapon Cosmetic, by placing the cosmetic item into a UI that opens when you double-click the Aura. The cosmetic remains Bound to Account when the Mist is applied to it.
- Level 10 Veteran Status was made available for 10 days at the launch of the expansion to all accounts (whether or not they own the expansion) for all new characters.
| Mists of Ravenloft Expansion *
|| Mists of Ravenloft Expansion *
|| Mists of Ravenloft Expansion *
|Aasimar race and character slot||Aasimar race|
|An Ultimate Survivor’s Package *|| An Improved Survivor’s Package **
|| A Survivor’s Package **
|Universal Tree: Vistani Knife Fighter||Universal Tree: Vistani Knife Fighter|
|Scarecrow Hireling: Heroic and Legendary||Scarecrow Hireling: Heroic|
|Code for sixty days of VIP Access **||Code for thirty days of VIP Access **|
* This content was delivered at launch of Mists of Ravenloft (December 6th, 2017).
- Other in-game items were available after the redemption of a Dungeons & Dragons Online ®: Mists of Ravenloft™ coupon code. For pre-purchasing customers, this was as early as October 17th 2017.
** This code is delivered separately from your expansion code. One per account.
The Mists of Ravenloft adventure pack includes one stand-alone quest and three story arcs. The story arcs have to be played in order. The final quest in each of the story arcs requires that you complete the previous quests. You get a reward (random loot) for completing each story arc.As of March 8th 2018, it became available in the DDO Store separately for
- Intro quest
- In the Shadow of the Castle
- Death House - Death House port, or just run a couple blocks in the town
- Fresh-baked Dreams - Old Bonegrinder port
- An Invitation to Dinner - Castle Ravenloft port
- The Vampire Hunters
- Oath of Vengeance - Argynvostholt port
- A Raven at the Door - Servant's Quarters of Castle Ravenloft port
- Mad Tea Party - Wachterhaus port, or just run a couple blocks in the town
- Sealed in Amber - Amber Temple port
- The Light of the Land
- The Final Vintage - Wizard of Wines
- Wrath of the Earth - Yester Hill
- Ravens' Bane - The Ruins of Berez
- Sunrise - Abbey of Saint Markovia
- The Curse of Strahd bestowed by Rudolph van Richten in the Blood on the Vine Tavern.
- Old Baba's Hut bestowed by Adrian Martikov in the Blue Water Inn
- Official DDO Ravenloft FAQ
- Official DDO Ravenloft site
- In development
- Update 37 Release Notes
- Update 37 named items
- - Official trailer