All adventure packs are free for a limited time! Until April 23, use the code
DUNGEONCRAWL in the DDO Store to unlock a plethora of free quests!
More info: https://www.ddo.com/news/ddo-free-dungeoncrawl
Game mechanics • Newbie guide • In development • DDO Store • Social Media
Challenges • Classes • Collectables • Crafting • Enhancements • Epic Destinies • Favor • Feats
Glossary • Items • Maps • Monsters • Places • Quests • Races • Reincarnation • Skills • Spells
Please create an account or log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat/Discord if you need any help!
Update 55 Patch 4 Release Notes
Here are the release notes for Update 55.4, released on Thursday, August 4th, 2022.
News and Notes:
- Hound Damage Over Time and Vulnerability effect stacking now has an internal five second cooldown, which will prevent stacks from accumulating more quickly than intended.
- Living Hounds no longer follow players from wilderness zones into quests, or from quests into wilderness zones. It is still possible for a Hound to spawn in a new area if the "You Are Being Hunted" effect is still on you when you enter a new area.
- Hound scripting has been adjusted to prevent situations where Hounds do not become attackable after spawning, and to make them attackable after a few seconds if they find themselves in that state.
- Scripting has been adjusted to prevent new stacks of Hound Damage Over Time and Vulnerability effects from being added to players if the Hound is not attackable.
- Fixed an issue where Hounds were not properly learning who their attack target was when spawning, and were standing around until someone moved.
- Hounds no longer spawn in a few more areas where they would cause issues.
- Hounds will no longer loop teleport home when in deep water.
- Hounds will no longer leash in certain dungeons.
Fire Reaper Wings no longer erroneously allow the display of Hardcore Season 6 wings.
Source: Official U55.4.0 release notes on DDO.com