Update 25 Patch 3 Release Notes
Update 25 Patch 3
Welcome to the Update 25 Patch 3 Release Notes for Dungeons & Dragons Online! These notes were posted on Wednesday, May 6, 2015.
News and Notes
- Base XP for both Temple of Elemental Evil Part One and Part Two has been increased. This also increases the XP for all optionals.
- The chance for a rare encounter to appear off of the critical path in Temple of Elemental Evil has been increased by 20%.
- The XP for each of the "Defeat X enemies" Optional objectives have been increased.
- Altars and the Fountain of Wonder in Temple of Elemental Evil Part 2 now drop the Parisol Mushroom instead of the Gilled Mushroom.
- Epic upgradable items from Temple of Elemental Evil now properly use the Epic Octopus Stinkhorn Mushrooms for upgrades instead of the heroic version of the ingredient.
- New items have been added to the Daily Dice reward table, including:
- +6 To +7 Upgrade Tomes
- +1 Tomes of Fate
- +1 To +2 Upgrade Tomes of Fate
- +2 To +3 Upgrade Tomes of Fate
- New Creature Companions
- Gold Seal Elixirs of Acolyte's Healing - On Use: Immediately heal 180 Hit Points, plus 36 to 72 additional Hit Points every 2 seconds for the next 10 seconds. Cooldown: 15 seconds A small vial, bearing a gold seal, containing an ounce of shimmering liquid. Gold Seal healing elixirs can be used twice as often as regular healing elixirs.
- Long Lasting Potions of Melee Power, Ranged Power, Spell Power, Physical Resistance Rating, and Magical Resistance Rating. All of these potions provide +10 to their respective benefit, last for one hour, and persist through death.
Known issues are now available: