Update 56 Patch 1 Release Notes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Here are the release notes for Update 56.1, released on Wednesday, September 14th, 2022.
- Corrected an issue that could cause the game client to hang when entering or leaving a dungeon.
- Dark Apostate's spells that take damage-boosting Metamagic Feats now correctly scale with those Metamagics.
- Stormsingers will now see their correct spell lists when swapping out spells.
- Stormsinger's Eye of the Storm proc now lasts a little longer.
- Stormsinger's Core 5 Enhanced Bolt III now has its stun proc working correctly.
- Unlocked Favor upgrades now persist through Lesser and Epic Reincarnation, but continue to not persist through True or Iconic Reincarnation.
- House Jorasco's favor buffs no longer take ten times the amount of gold asked for when selecting "Give Me the Works".
- The Doom spell once again deploys its debuff.
- Invisibility no longer causes your displays movement speed to fluctuate.
- Salt Ray now does its correct damage and is now properly considered an offensive spell in some cases it was not.
- Salt Ray now has a randomized cooldown when cast by enemies to prevent overly stunning players.
- Salt Ray will now only stun players for three seconds.
- Gust of Wind now properly works against players again, but has had its knockdown duration lowered to four seconds against players.
- Enemies will now cast Gust of Wind on a longer cooldown.
- Slow has had its duration reduced to six seconds against players.
- Gaining Strikethrough through a temporary method no longer removes your ability to get Strikethrough once that temporary method wears off.
- Whirlwind Attack now does its intended 2[W] on each hit, and now properly hits behind you.
- Shiradi Champion's Pin attack now properly scales with Attack Speed. KNOWN ISSUE: While using this with Thrown Weapons the attack is now faster than it was prior to this patch, but still slower than it should be. This is due to a Thrown Weapon animation issue we intend to correct in the future.
- Shiradi Champion's Pin attack now uses its current animations and number of projectiles in all ranged styles.
- The Path of Light is no longer exclusive with other religions and players can no multiclass without losing the feat.
- Crystal Cove has arrived! The Crystal Cove Collection Challenge can now be played up to Challenge Rating 37. Read more in our guide on DDO.com.
- Temple of Elemental Evil
- Several elemental nodes now have additional Optional Objectives.
- Some random encounters have been thinned in the elemental nodes.
- First Level and Earth Temple:
- The Ballista no longer slows targets it hits.
- Lower Temple Complex
- A note has been added at the start to give additional direction to the Air Temple quarters.
- The Water Temple key encounter has had its difficulty adjusted.
- The end fight elementals now count towards Monster Manual gains.
- Jotun Rimeblade will no longer fall into the water as easily.
- The Goristo now has its correct CR and Hit Points on Legendary difficulty.
- Temple Harpies now properly count in the Monster Manual as generic Harpies.
- Depths of the Temple
- Monsters that spawn in the Zuggtmoy fight can no longer be Champions.
- Earthquake has been removed from Zuggtmoy's spell list.
- First Level and Earth Temple: