Update 58 Patch 1 Release Notes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Here are the release notes for Update 58.1, released on Wednesday, March 8th, 2023.
News and Notes:
- Certain Isle of Dread dinosaurs are no longer referred to as "Party Dinosaurs".
- The Contagion spell has been adjusted to its three primary elements for all classes to match Druid.
- Contagion's Cackling Fever now does Wisdom damage again.
- Fixed an issue with Blight Wolf and Thorn Knight that made them erroneously Repairable.
- "Defiled Ground" will no longer heal hostile undead.
- "Grasping Thorns" damage effect description no longer refers to itself as "Spike Growth".
- "Grasping Thorns" now supports the enhancements "Vile Thorns" and "Poisonous Thorns".
- "Veil of the Elements" now works properly in Hive forms.
- Hive master now grants Evasion with Improved Evasion.
- "Swift Hunter" now grants its proper effectiveness to Plague Wolves and Blighted Wolves. The description has also been corrected.
- Various issues with Plague and Blighted Wolves while mounted have been corrected.
- Blighted Wolf Attack Speed bonus is now 20%.
- Tier 5 enhancements now require level 12 as they should.
- Dark Hunter
- Smoke grenades now have their proper visuals.
- Bleed imbue is now properly exclusive with other imbues.
- Acolyte of the Skin
- Several general animation issues for Acolyte of the Skin have been corrected.
- Corrected some Wood Elf Demon Form animations.
- SLAs no longer report Arcane Spell Failure incorrectly.
- Corrected some Shifter male animations.
- Tier 1 of Shintao's "Iron Skin" now provides its proper Physical Resistance Rating.
- Certain bows have had their Dexterity to Damage restored.
- Elemental Weapons and Greater Elemental Weapons spells now have a three second cooldown.
- Shadow Dragon Breath from Draconic Incarnation is no longer improperly offset.
- A missing Vistani Knife Fighter running backwards animation for Elf males has been corrected.
- Players can no longer return to the Ethereal Court after completing the trial in "Order In the Court".
- The optional reward chest for finding all nine pieces of evidence in "Order In The Court" now spawns correctly.
- Quest Objective text in "The Endless Revels" has been corrected.
- The True Fiend Pact now has the correct pact dice in its tooltip.
- Cordovan has updated dialogue in the anniversary quest.
- The Master of the Hunt has joined his fellow Hardcore League NPCs in the anniversary quest.
- While on a Wilderness Area, selecting a quest from your quest journal now points an arrow on your minimap towards that quest.