Update 12 Patch 2 Release Notes
This article is underlinked:
This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. Please help improve this article by adding links that are relevant to the context within the existing text. (February 2016)
Release Notes: Update 12 Patch 2
Welcome to the Update 12 Patch 2 Release Notes for Dungeons & Dragons Online! These release notes were posted on Wednesday, December 14th, 2011.
Of Special Note
- Fixed several "String table" errors on challenge items and augment slots.
- Characters can no longer be power-leveled in challenges.
- Existing cookie jars should now contain the new cookies properly.
- There are now recipes to turn in old Stormreaver and Black Abbot raid loot items to grant them the "upgradeable" effect, which will allow them to be upgraded with Seals from the Hard/Elite difficulty modes of those raids.
- Three items from the Black Abbot raid (Breeze, Enduring Conviction, and Unwavering Ardency) were only appearing in upgradeable form on Normal difficulty. Now the upgradeable versions are available on Hard and Elite as well.
- The Tinker's Finesse set bonus now correctly grants the wearer True Seeing.
Known issues are now available: