All adventure packs are free for a limited time! Until April 23, use the code
DUNGEONCRAWL in the DDO Store to unlock a plethora of free quests!
More info: https://www.ddo.com/news/ddo-free-dungeoncrawl
Game mechanics • Newbie guide • In development • DDO Store • Social Media
Challenges • Classes • Collectables • Crafting • Enhancements • Epic Destinies • Favor • Feats
Glossary • Items • Maps • Monsters • Places • Quests • Races • Reincarnation • Skills • Spells
Please create an account or log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat/Discord if you need any help!
Effect: This weapon stores the unstoppable force of the oceans fury deep within. When this weapon is used this power occasionally comes to the surface, crushing enemies beneath a torrent of frigid water.
- ~5% Chance on hit of 4 ticks of 30-50 Cold and 30-50 Bludgeon Damage over 8 seconds. Cold damage can be also lower or higher- depends if target have resistance or sensitivity on this type of damage. No AoE at all or very narrow range. It activates much better in weapons as its enhancement than ruby (~15%?).
Found on: (30) Crushing Wave items:
- Calomel Studded Handwraps
- Cannith Elemental Weapons
- Epic Elemental Khopesh of Water
- Tinah, Sword of the Sea
- Elemental Khopesh of Water (level 16)
- Ruby of the Crushing Wave
- Calomel Falchion
- Calomel Rapier
- Calomel Repeating Crossbow
- Calomel Long Bow
- Calomel Falchion (level 16)
- Calomel Strung Long Bow (level 16)
- Calomel Rapier (level 16)
- Calomel Studded Handwraps (level 16)
- Calomel Banded Heavy Repeater (level 16)
- Calomel Scimitar (level 16)
- Calomel Weapons
- Elemental Khopesh of Water
- Calomel Scimitar
- Tremor, the Breaker of Bones
- Elemental Khopesh of Water (level 12)
- Epic Calomel Studded Handwraps
- Epic Calomel Long Bow
- Epic Calomel Banded Heavy Repeater
- Epic Calomel Rapier
- Epic Calomel Scimitar
- Epic Calomel Falchion
- Epic Splintermast
- Sir Squilliam III, Esq.
- Sir Squilliam IV, Esq.
Crushing Wave Guard
Effect: This item stores the unstoppable force of the ocean's fury deep within. When the wearer of this item is successfully attacked in melee, this power occasionally comes to the surface, crushing enemies beneath a torrent of frigid water.
- Damage is approximately 25 to 45 points of cold damage and 25 to 45 points of bludgeoning damage. 4 ticks over 8 sec after being hit. (~5% Chance, but rather decent). Cold damage can be also lower or higher- depends if target have resistance or sensitivity on this type of damage. No AoE at all or very narrow range.
Found on: (4) Crushing Wave Guard items: