Module 1 Patch 2
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome to the Release Notes for Module 1 Patch 2. These release notes were posted on Wednesday, April 19th, 2006.
- Quest items should no longer get deleted when players go link-dead.
- Players will no longer be able to enter a completed quest for additional experience reward without retaking the quest. Note: Two quests only were broken in this manner. This change only fixes those two broken quests, not our game mechanic as a whole.
- Fixed several stuck points throughout the world.
- Fixed the problem where sometimes scrolling your mouse-wheel would not zoom your camera in and out.
- The drop rate of all lower level mini-bosses’ named items has been reduced.
- The +1 Returning Byeshk Shuriken now stacks correctly.
- Plate Armor of the Deep has had its extraneous charges removed.
- The Serpentbranch Longbow, Snowstar Shuriken, Ratcatcher Crossbow, Guidance *Crossbow, and Swift Demise Crossbow are all now working correctly.
- All items that cast summon monster now share the same cooldown timers as the summon monster spells themselves. Characters are limited to having one summoned creature at a time.
- The max charges of future rewards of Misery Web trinket reward item have only 1 charge. The durability and hardness of the item have been reduced.
- Lair of Summoning has been altered to have more variety, both in monster type and trap type.
Prison of the Mind
- It should be much harder for Monsters to fall over the edge.
- In the "cut scene" with Mistress Orphne and the giant, Mistress Orphne's shadow should now path correctly and not collide with players.
- The shadowy figure of Marek Malcanus that appears behind Mistress Orphne with the rest of the Laughing Knives should no longer have a quest chalice above his head if you are on the Vault of Night quest series.
- A bug that prevented Orphne’s Shadow from being completed has been fixed.
- Recalling from the Prison of the Mind will now take you to the correct recall point.
Southern Threnal Ruins
- Fixed some broken monster pathing in the Ruins of Threnal.
- Graverobber Quest: the rewards have been adjusted to meet the difficulty level of this quest. We have also lowered the required number of zombie kills slightly.
- Made some landscape changes to Stormcleave Outpost to help alleviate a problem with the final boss fight.
Redfang’s Nesting Grounds
- Fixed some broken monster pathing.
- Fixed the stinger that was spawning inside a wall.
- The entrance to Tharashk Arena has been redecorated to match its surroundings better.
- Fixed some pathing issues.
Vault of the Restless
- The infinitely respawning skeleton has been fixed.
Temple of Vol
- Fixed a bug where players received the wrong alert text when approaching the dungeon boss in the Temple of Vol.
Jungles of Khyber
- Fixed a broken trap in the Jungles of Khyber
- Fixed a broken trap and a broken door in Gwylan’s Stand
- Fixed a broken door in Arzag-Khor Sewers as well as some broken monster pathing.
- Fixed some broken monster pathing in Xorian Cipher.
- Incorporeal monsters, giants, dragons, fire elementals are immune to web spell.
- Certain boss monsters (dragon, vampire) will now be immune to ability draining.
- Shades in the Chamber of Insanity deal more damage and have more hit points, and have a higher CR noted.
- Incorporeal creatures (such as Wraiths) are no longer solid.
- Vampires, Spectres, and Wraiths should no longer have a chance of disappearing forever in the middle of combat.
- Muck has taken such a beating lately that he has become more reclusive. He will no longer spawn every time you visit the Den of the Kobold Brothers.
- Spite is now tougher and does more damage.
- Many dungeon-based NPCs will now only converse with one player at a time. This will alleviate a number of quest NPCs who might toggle a door or item twice in succession due to multiple conversations taking place simultaneously (for example, Gate Warden Ironclaw in Stormcleave Outpost.)
- Karnat Thaar (Arzag-Khor Sewer) now properly displays his quest chalice.
- Gatekeeper Chulkash (Xorian Cipher) now properly displays his quest chalice.
- Shen Kulle (Prison of the Mind) now saves his final dialogue for when you have actually completed the quest.
- Grogan (Tharashk Arena) will no longer talk to you after he is dead.