Update 38 Patch 1 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 38 Patch 1, released on Wednesday, April 25th, 2018.
News and Notes:
- Eyelet Creature Companions are now available in Daily Dice and the Mysterious Remnants Vendor.
- New varieties of House Cat Creature Companions are now available in Daily Dice.
- The Daily Dice rewards have received a significant overhaul:
- Tier 3-8 of Silver and 2-8 of Gold have been shaken up! Items have moved to different tiers, items have been newly added to Daily Dice, and many new items to DDO itself have been added.
- New items to the Silver Daily Dice table:
- Potion of Radiant Forcefield
- Potion of Stoneskin
- Potion of Good Hope
- Potion of Rising Fury
- Potion of Alchemical Prowess (+3 Alchemical Bonus to Strength)
- Potion of Alchemical Grace (+3 Alchemical Bonus to Dexterity)
- Potion of Alchemical health (+3 Alchemical Bonus to Constitution)
- +50 Sentient XP Gem (Unbound)
- +100 Sentient XP Gem (Unbound)
- New items to the Gold Daily Dice table:
- +12 Magical Resistance Rating Potion
- +12 Physical Resistance Rating Potion
- +12 Universal Spell Power Potion
- +12 Melee Power Potion
- +12 Ranged Power Potion
- +15 MRR Potion
- +15 PRR Potion
- +15 Universal Spell Power Potion
- +15 Melee Power Potion
- +15 Ranged Power Potion
- Lesser Remnant Boost Potion (+25% Remnants, plus 1 Bonus Remnant)
- Lesser Elixir of Discovery (+5% chance of finding Named Loot in chests that have Named Loot in them)
- Potion of Titan's Grip
- Potion of Alchemical Intimidate (+20 Alchemical Bonus to Intimidate skill)
- +200 Sentient XP Gem (Unbound)
- +500 Sentient XP Gem (Unbound)
- Greater Remnant Boost Potion (+50% Remnants, plus 1 Bonus Remnant)
- Greater Elixir of Discovery (+10% chance of Finding Named Loot in chests that have Named Loot in them.)
- Sovereign Remnant Boost Potion (+100% Remnants, plus 1 Bonus Remnant)
- Sovereign Elixir of Discovery (+15% chance of finding Named Loot in chests that have Named Loot in them.)
- +1000 Sentient XP Gem (Unbound)
- Several New Eyelet Creature Companions
- Several New House Cat Creature Companions
- Some items are Newly-added to Daily Dice:
- Some categories have been renamed to better reflect the new rewards and better reflect their tier:
- Vistani Knife Fighter's Blessed Blades/Knives ability now properly gives your weapon Good, Silver, and Ghost Touch as described.
- Vistani Knife Fighter's Single Dagger ability now properly works in any combat situation where you count as Single Weapon Fighting and are wielding a dagger. This ability now requires the Single Weapon Fighting Feat.
- All Season's Herald SLAs now say Spell-Like Ability in their description.
- The Throat Rip spell debuff now only applies to bosses.
- Caustic Shot and Strike now have a unique cooldown.
- Clarified the text for Ferocity to make its description more clear.
- Ghost Wolf now applies Ghost Touch to the Druid's weapon correctly.
- The cost for Strength and Constitution enhancements in Nature's Protector is now consistent with other enhancement trees.
- Savage Roar now functions correctly.
- Fixed an issue where Vanguard's Shield Champion was proc'ing 50% of the time. We have also increased the proc rate from its earlier 5% to 10%.
- Prey on the Weak has a new icon.
- Fixed an issue where Improved Nature's "grizzled" defense bonus was accidentally swapped with the "enchanted" defense bonus, and vice versa.
- Nature's Protector rage line upgrades now work like other enhancement trees, requiring only one point to be spent to progress up, assuming other requirements are met.
- Renegade Mastermaker SLAs are no longer considered Divine by Quells' Intercession spells.
- The long descriptions of the Iconic Heart of Wood and Epic Heart of Wood in the DDO Store have been adjusted to properly indicate that level 30 is required.
- Charge Tier 4 and 5 of Force Shot, Acid Shot, and Bee Shot Rune Arms now fire their projectiles in a slightly narrower pattern. The outermost two projectiles of Charge Tier 4 and 5 Forge Shot, Acid Shot, and Bee Shot Rune Arms now land more reliably.
- Fixed an issue with the 12th anniversary armor on some skin colors.
- Molten Silver Gauntlets should now more reliably add Silver to weapons.
- Many undead from Ravenloft, Slave Lords, Temple of Elemental Evil, and the raid Riding the Storm Out now respond to positive and negative damage like proper Undead.
- Quells now better target their Intercession against those who are in Divine Epic Destinies instead of anyone who happens to have a Divine Epic Destiny.
- Monsters from the Disciples of Rage adventure pack have been added to their respective Monster Manuals.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Disciples of Rage
- Night Falls on Stormreach
- The text for the optional to subdue rioters now appears when it is intended.
- Several collectibles have been moved to prevent them from falling through the floor.
- Fixed some visual issues with subduing rioters.
- The portal will now respawn.
- Some of the locations where shells land have been made easier to see.
- Toxic Treatment:
- Fixed a stuck spot.
- Night Falls on Stormreach
- Fixed several stuck spots in House Jorasco.
- Fixed several typos in Update 38 quests.
- Exploding Eye Horrors in the Disciples of Rage no longer spawn an archer instead of an eyeball on Heroic Elite.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Saga Rewards to not be selectable.
- Fixed a stuck spot in Wizard of Wines.
- The Baron in Mad Tea Party now only speaks to one person at a time.
- Ezmerelda d'Avenir is now better with names and faces.
- Fixed an issue with Memoirs of an Illusory Larcener that could prevent quest completion.
- Curative Admixtures will no longer spin around their targets.
- Rising Fury can now be affected by the Extend Metamagic Feat.
- The icon for Autumn Winds is now square.
- Fixed an issue that could cause game server issues related to a SQL server disconnection.