Update 35 Patch 3 Release Notes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Here are the Release Notes for Update 35 Patch 3, released on Wednesday, April 5th.
News and Notes:
- Drow Darkfire now deals 1d8 damage per Character Level, is now slightly faster to cast, and has a lowered spell point cost of 4 SP.
- Racial capstone feats now appear in the character sheet Feats list.
- The specialized randomized items from the Storm Horn Mountains and Wheloon have been updated. These items were incorrectly appearing with Mythic and Reaper bonuses, and were able to be deconstructed in Cannith Crafting. They no longer are compatible with Cannith Crafting. However, they also no longer drop with Reaper or Mythic bonuses, which is not working as intended.
- Handwraps now properly use increased haste bonuses.
- Heroic Against the Slave Lords item crafting is now less expensive. The cost is now 50/20 ingredients rather than 100/25.
- Ingredient drop rates in Against the Slave Lords have been increased in chests at every difficulty, with a slightly higher chance for a more numerous amount to drop per chest.
- Completing Against the Slave Lords will now offer more ingredients in the end reward list.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- A teleport NPC has been added in Reaver's Reach.
- Haywire's Foundry
- The experience for the optional objective "Defeat the elementals" has been reduced. XP for some other optionals has been increased to make up the difference.
- Riding the Storm Out
- The raid has had its XP increased.
- Characters that are on the raid timer can now talk to the quest giver and access the rune barter shop.
- Slave Pits of the Undercity
- The number of enemies that spawn on Normal difficulty have been slightly reduced.
- A rest shrine has been added.
- Slaves now properly emote when set free.
- Decoration and lighting has been added one section of the dungeon.
- Kobold janitors were hired to clean up the slime passage to make it possible for adventurers to move more quickly through the area.
- Traps will no longer respawn.
- Secret of the Slaver's Stockade
- Water will now properly remove honey from pets and hirelings.
- Monster numbers now scale better throughout the dungeon.
- The Ogre Magi is no longer useable after you let him go.
- The XP has been slightly increased.
- Female Dragonborn two-handed sword animations have been polished.
- Players will no longer heal hit points and spell points when logging out then back into a Reaper dungeon.
- The feats for White and Purple Reaper Eyes no longer disappear upon log out.
- Logging out while in the Forgotten Realms on your Dragonborn character will no longer display a black background.
- Update 35 quests in the Adventure Compendium now display information when moused over.
Known issues are now available: