The server data for the ninth season of the Hardcore League is wiped on March 6th! Make sure to transfer any characters you still want!
Update 55 Patch 2 Release Notes
Here are the release notes for Update 55.2, released on Wednesday, July 20th, 2022.
Of Special Note:
A new raid is now available!
Face the Ghost Flame's roaring blaze and conquer the ferocious Death's Teeth in a new raid! "Skeletons in the Closet" is now available and included with your Isle of Dread expansion purchase! Skeletons in the Closet is a Legendary CR34 raid, and does not require quest flagging in order to access. To access the raid, speak to Miya of Mantru in the Village of Tanaroa on the Isle of Dread.
News and Notes:
- Magus of the Eclipse's 4th Core Nightwind now grants its listed Spell Penetration, Spell Power, and Spell Points.
- Magus of the Eclipse's Evocation DC enhancement now has a better icon.
- Potentially fixed an erroneous chance to get 1 Tyrannosaur Tooth from the Saga Reward option.
- New copies of Item:Legendary Twinchopper have their proper effects.
- Renamed a gem to Black Diamond to prevent confusion.
- Scale damaging Augments have had their damage types fixed.
- Artificer and Druid pets now factor in your Legendary Levels to their total level.
- Melee and Ranged Power level 32 Augments now give their correct amounts of Melee and Ranged Power (+12).
- Fixed a few typos across various systems relating to effect typing.
- Certain attack animations for Aasimar males no longer physically turn your character.
- Whispers of Return now drops its correct loot list.
- Raptor mount animations should now play correctly for half orc females.
- Cracking Attack now provides the proper +[W] and Melee Power boost when used with Crazy Strike.
- A few Tabaxi effects no longer spam your combat log.
- Examining your Artificer and Druid pets now shows their total level instead of a class breakdown.
- Legendary characters in non-Legendary dungeons will now be able to tell if they are overlevel in the dungeon by checking the XP Report.
- Non-legendary wilderness areas no longer display that Legendary characters are eligible to receive XP.
- Augments now display their types in hover-overs again.
- An acid damage over time effect from items has had its damage dice changed from 1d100 to 10d10 to raise the floor and provide less of a random spread (found in Legendary Greensteel, Legendary Alchemical Crafting, Dinosaur Bone Crafting)
- Level 30 players in challenges of CR30 and above will see 0xp in their XP report erroneously, but will receive their proper amount of XP. These players are still eligible for XP since the CR is 30 or above.