All adventure packs are free for a limited time! Until April 23, use the code
DUNGEONCRAWL in the DDO Store to unlock a plethora of free quests!
More info: https://www.ddo.com/news/ddo-free-dungeoncrawl
Game mechanics • Newbie guide • In development • DDO Store • Social Media
Challenges • Classes • Collectables • Crafting • Enhancements • Epic Destinies • Favor • Feats
Glossary • Items • Maps • Monsters • Places • Quests • Races • Reincarnation • Skills • Spells
Please create an account or log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat/Discord if you need any help!
Update 31 Hotfix Release Notes
Here are the release notes for a hotfix for Update 31, released on Thursday, May 12th.
- Fixed an issue where one of the new quests had the possibility of giving heroic rather than Mythic loot.
- Large Animated Objects are no longer healed by fire.
- Regular Animated Objects are no longer harmed by positive energy nor healed by negative energy.
- Fixed an issue where players could start the end fight without collecting the proper ingredients.
- Fixed a space where characters could escape their reality thanks to some boxes.
- The Iron Defender rare's chest is now properly unlocked when the optional is completed.
Memoirs of an Illusory Larcener
- Elven Rangers now have death animations.
- Some physics has been adjusted to prevent stuck spots.
- An NPC has been added to the end of the quest.
- The quest now displays in the Adventure Compendium.
- The quest now properly grants Favor.
- The door at the start of the quest is now a door both in practice and in name.
- Fixed an issue with the teleportation portal to the tavern that could prevent quest completion if there was more than one person in the party.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players outside of one of the portals to fall into the world when one of the players enters the portal.
Search and Rescue
- Corrected Dungeon Master text timing in the final fight.
- Corrected an issue that could cause the music to stop playing.
- Fixed the NPC's "teleport to safety" effects.
- The map to the drow optional area now displays.
Defiler of the Just
- Reduced the number of reinforcements that spawn in the raid, and adjusted the remaining reinforcements' Melee and Ranged Power accordingly.
- A delay has been added between the double reinforcement spawns.
Known issues are now available:
Source: Official U30.0.1 release notes on DDO.com