Please help improve this page.
You can help by editing this page. For suggestions, please see the talk page, or embedded <!-- comments --> while .
The color of an items border provides information about the origin and restrictions of the item.
- Green - randomly generated items, filigree
- Teal - items with Masterful Craftsmanship
- Blue - named items, and items with Wondrous Craftsmanship
- Orange - raid items
- Silver - filigree
- Yellow - Cosmetics, Commendations of Valor
- Yellow/Orange - Minor Artifacts
- Red Bar with "X" - Restricted: Character does not meet the items requirements (level,race ,class, alignment, etc.)
- Yellow Bar with "!" - Non-proficient Character is consider non-proficient when equipping this item
- Border less - Items can be from any source and any type (scrolls, potions, DDO store items, name items, etc)
[Mark as done]This article is a work in progress!
Lists of named items
- Base category of all the games items
- Quest Rewards
- Raid loot
- Minor artifacts
- Chest Loot
- Event items
- Set items
- Epic Items (by type)
- Vaults of the Artificers loot
Most loot is randomly generated. There have been several changes to the randomly generated loot over time.
Update 29 introduced new randomly generated loot.
Weapons are a key component of your character's equipment for battling the foes that you will face. All weapons are associated with a proficiency skill that your character needs to have, otherwise you suffer a -4 to your attacks when battling monsters. Some weapons have an additional requirement, such as race or alignment, to equip it at all.
Basic weapons can range from simple things such as a Club to an exotic Khopesh. For further details of basic weapons please click on one of the links below. These list just the very base stats of weapons, which can be modified by a suffix and a prefix on randomly generated weapons, or be changed in any number of ways in the case of named weapons.
- Basic Weapons - This is an alphabetical listing of all the basic weapons
Named weapons are weapons that are named and can be found throughout your adventures in and out of Stormreach. Named weapons have preassigned abilities to them and will always be the same unless the developers decide to change them. Just a few of the more widely known and used named weapons are Muckbane, Sword of Shadow, and Adoryn's Malice.
- by Handedness
- by Proficiency
- by Minimum Level
- by Type
- by Type (searchable) (Out of Date)
- by Weapon Focus Type
- Rune Arms - Description and list of Rune Arms
Throughout your adventures you will find weapons that are enchanted like this. For a listing of these enchantments please check out the Weapon enchantments page.
|Cloth Armor||Light Armor||Medium Armor||Heavy Armor||Docents|
- Basic armor - List of all the basic armor base stats.
- Named armor by minimum level
- Named armor by proficiency
- Named armor by type (Out of Date)
- Named docents by minimum level
A list of random Armor enchantments that can be found on various items.
|Bucklers||Small Shields||Large Shields||Tower Shields||Orbs|
A list of random Shield enchantments that can be found on various items.
Magical clothing items known to be in game, and their stats
Various enchantments can also be found on randomly generated items.
Magical equipment not covered in the above categories
- Inscription Materials
- Spell Components
- Sentient Filigree
- Sentient Jewels
Other miscellaneous items