This feat grants represents your knowledge of the wilderness. Characters with this feat are granted special quest-specific dialog options/object interactions that classes without this feat otherwise could not perform. It may also allow certain skill checks to learn insight into specific situations.
- Barbarian, Druid, Ranger receive this feat at every level.
- Bard receive this feat at levels 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 ,11, 13 ,15, 17, 19.
Verbatim from the release notes:
Many classes now gain the "Arcane Lore", "Religious Lore", or "Wilderness Lore" feats every level, which may modify certain dialog options or come up in other ways during quests.
- The Mask of Deception: Characters with the Wilderness Lore feat can complete the Poison the Feast optional objective..
- Druidic Survival Mastery: while in Wild Shape, gives a bonus to damage dependent on Wilderness Lore feats
- Druidic Stoneshape: while in Wild Shape, you receive a bonus to PRR dependent on Wilderness Lore feats
- Fury of the Wild: the enhancement Lore of the Wilds gives a X% Primal bonus to HP dependent on Wilderness Lore feats
- Shiradi Champion: the enhancement Feywild Attunement gives a X% bonus to Dodge dependent on Wilderness Lore feats