Update 50 Hotfix Release Notes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Here are the release notes for the Update 50 Hotfix, released on Thursday, August 5th.
News and Notes
- Zarnoth the Vigilant now properly awards Horizon Walker on a per-character basis to characters that have reached 400 Gatekeeper Favor. Players who have already reached this favor reward and who have already spoken to Zarnoth will need to do so again in order to get the award.
- The Bullywug and Satyr henchmen now animate correctly when incapacitated.
- String tables have been corrected on Epic Transmutation items for the Sands of Menechtarun Adventure Pack.
- Corrected an issue that could cause characters to be unable to summon a Mount.
- Some items that erroneously missed the cap level item power normalization have been adjusted.
- Ingredients used in upgrading Scroll/Seal/Shard items now describe in their tooltip which crafting device they are used in.
- Upgrading Heroic Scroll/Seal/Shard items now properly requires Greater Tokens of the Twelve.
- Some items have had miscellaneous small issues corrected.
- Selecting the "Claim all items" option from Garthalmor for the Ultimate Fan Bundle of Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh now properly distributes the Saltmarsh Lizardfolk Backcloth.
- The Saga-givers for Saltmarsh are no longer confused about their location when you first speak to them.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Bullywugs in Saltmarsh no longer have spell resistance.