Update 37 Patch 2 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 37 Patch 2, released on Thursday, January 11th, 2018.
- Eldritch Blast no longer starts and fails in public spaces, causing animation stutters.
- Warlocks no longer display their weapons while using their Eldritch Blast.
- Warlock Enlightened Spirit's Knockdown Ward no longer displays on the buff bar.
- Corrected an issue where Barbarians could get locked out of their Intimidate skill if they had certain Enhancements trained.
- Artificer Battle Engineer's Endless Fusillade is now properly considered to be an Action Boost.
- The Armor Class bonus provided in a Cleric's Protection Domain Tiers 1 and 4 now stack with equipped armor.
- A Howler's Quill attack now displays on your debuff bar.
- Epic Destinies
- Exalted Angel's Astral Vibrance is now better at detecting health changes on targets close to the character.
- Legendary Dreadnought's Advancing Blows is no longer erroneously considered to be an Action Boost.
- Sentient Filigree:
- Electrocution's Electric Spellpower now applies correctly.
- Armor Class Bonuses from Filigree now stack properly.
- Stealth Filigree no longer state they give +4 to Hide and Move Silently.
- The drop rate of tomes has been increased in Curse of Strahd, Old Baba's Hut, Defiler of the Just, and Riding the Storm Out.
- Ravenloft raids now have a higher drop rate for +8 Ability Tomes and +7 to +8 Upgrade Tomes.
- Riding the Storm Out and Defiler of the Just can now drop +7 Tomes and +6 to +7 Upgrade Tomes.
- All Ravenloft Set Bonuses have had their buff bar icons updated.
- Glamered items no longer count towards Set Bonus totals, and no longer trigger a Set Bonus recalculation.
- The Legendary Crypt Raider Set Bonus now correctly grants 20 Melee and Ranged Power.
- The Sword of Shadows and Epic Sword of Shadows are now actually Adamantine.
- Legendary Greensteel Set Bonuses no longer display String Table Errors.
- Ravenloft Docents now drop with their proper Enhancement bonus.
- Some Armors have had their icon border color corrected.
- Void, the Endless Cold now looks like it is made of ice.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Old Baba's Hut:
- Several changes have been made to Old Baba's Hut to make the interior section to perform more reliably.
- Fixed an issue where the raid could get into a state where it can not complete if certain abilities are used to bypass a door.
- Added code to prevent a race condition that could cause some encounters to not reset correctly.
- Fixed an issue where characters could pass through all barriers. Certain barriers can no longer be bypassed.
- Corrected an issue in Lines of Supply that will allow us to reopen the quest.
- Vasily Ivanych is no longer invincible in certain parts of Into the Mists.
- The Abbot chest in the Abbey of Sunrise now drops the same treasure table as the end chest.
- Fixed various text issues in Invitation to Dinner and Oath of Vengeance.
- Fixed an issue in Ravenloft and the Temple of Elemental Evil where combat music would sometimes play on top of non-combat music.
- The music in the quests Missing, Sinister Storage, In the Flesh, Undermine, Eyes of Stone, Frame Work, Lost in the Swamp, and Sane Asylum now plays as originally intended.
- Rescuing Bookbinder family members in Bookbinder Rescue is now optional, and failing to do so does not fail the quest.
- The Bloody Crypt and Brood of Flame's optionals now display their full text.
- Flagging for Litany of the Dead has been updated! When talking to Sir Rohine in order to turn Sigil Fragments in, players can now trade their copy of a completed Sigil for a new Fused Sigil. This allows players to use the Fused Sigil instead of the eight separate Sigil fragments to enter Litany of the Dead on subsequent lives. Fused Sigils are Bound to Character. Players currently flagged for Litany of the Dead will need to True Reincarnate and turn in a completed Sigil in order to get this new item.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game launcher to crash when the game is down for an update. The launcher will now show a dialog telling you the game is down, then open the launcher so you can view the Newsfeed. The launcher will remain "Stuck on Installing Pre-Reqs", but it is not actually installing anything.
Known issues are now available: