All adventure packs are free for a limited time! Until April 23, use the code
DUNGEONCRAWL in the DDO Store to unlock a plethora of free quests!
More info: https://www.ddo.com/news/ddo-free-dungeoncrawl
Game mechanics • Newbie guide • In development • DDO Store • Social Media
Challenges • Classes • Collectables • Crafting • Enhancements • Epic Destinies • Favor • Feats
Glossary • Items • Maps • Monsters • Places • Quests • Races • Reincarnation • Skills • Spells
Please create an account or log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat/Discord if you need any help!
- Usage: Passive
- Prerequisite: Base attack bonus of 8 or higher
This feat adds 1, 2, or 3 to critical threat range based on the weapon type's unmodified threat range.
- +3 for falchion, great crossbow, kukri, rapier, and scimitar.
- +2 for bastard sword, dagger, greatsword, heavy crossbow, khopesh, light crossbow, long sword, repeating heavy crossbow, repeating light crossbow, short sword, and throwing dagger.
- +1 to all other weapons.
Improved Critical does not stack with the Keen or Impact weapon enchantments.
- Multiple versions of this feat exist, one for each weapon type (Bludgeoning, Piercing, Ranged, Slashing or Thrown). This feat can be taken multiple times, though each time must be for a different type.
- Shields do not benefit from Improved Critical.
- Artificers may select this feat as one of their artificer bonus feats.
- Fighters may select this feat as one of their fighter bonus feats.
For artificers taking it as a bonus feat, it is restricted to bludgeoning, ranged, and slashing.
Root > DDO game mechanics
Root > DDO library > Classes > Artificer
Root > DDO library > Classes > Fighter > Fighter bonus feats
Root > DDO library > Feats
Root > DDO library > Feats > Feats by source > Class feats
Root > DDO library > Feats > Feats by source > Class feats > Artificer bonus feats
Root > DDO library > Feats > Feats by usage > Passive feats
Root > DDO library > Feats > Purchased feats