Update 31 Patch 4 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 31 Patch 4, released on Thursday, July 21st.
News and Notes
- The Artificer's Arcanotechnician's Arcane Mechanism now works correctly.
- The Arcanotechnician's Automated Repairs now works more reliably.
- The Ranger Deepwood Stalker's Merciful Shot should now use Ranged Power instead of Melee Power.
- Combat Mastery now functions correctly.
- Spell Focus now properly adds to all DC schools.
- Deception's tooltip now displays properly.
- The Epic Riftmaker's force damage and glow now functions.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Haunted Halls of Eveningstar - Implemented changes that should help us identify a cause for why the doppleganger fight sometimes fails to function correctly. This may also reduce the number of times this issue may occur.
- What Goes Up - Created a workaround for an issue that could prevent some players from repeating the quest. Affected players should now speak with Sherrod, then speak with Kara Patwin, the Heroic Arc-giver for the Stormhorns, and follow the prompts to repair What Goes Up. Taking an arc reward from the Heroic Stormhorns Arc should allow Sherrod to speak with them again. If this workaround does not resolve your issue, please submit a bug report through ddobugs.turbine.com so we can identify further fixes.
Known issues are now available: