Game mechanics • Newbie guide • In development • DDO Store • Social Media
Challenges • Classes • Collectables • Crafting • Enhancements • Epic Destinies • Favor • Feats
Glossary • Items • Maps • Monsters • Places • Quests • Races • Reincarnation • Skills • Spells
Please create an account or log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat/Discord if you need any help!
- Usage: Passive
- Prerequisite: Base attack bonus +1
- You can draw and fire throwing weapons more rapidly.
- In addition, you re-draw your weapons much faster after casting Spells and Spell-Like Abilities, eliminating the delay between casting and attacking.
Increases the rate of fire of thrown weapons, but not of other ranged weapons. This speed increase stacks with the one Rapid Shot gives.
Despite the description, Quickdraw does NOT reduce the delay between casting spells and attacking. Neither does it reduce the time it takes to swap from weapon to weapon or to equip armor. (Recording and measuring these times frame by frame will be the same with and without the feat.)
- The benefits of this feat are available from slotting the Topaz of Quick Movements, taking the third core in Vistani Knife Fighter enhancements or Eldritch Knight enhancements trees or having a Feat::Quick Draw item equipped.
- Alchemists may select this feat as one of their alchemist bonus feats.
- Fighters may select this feat as one of their fighter bonus feats.
Root > DDO game mechanics
Root > DDO library > Classes > Alchemist
Root > DDO library > Classes > Fighter > Fighter bonus feats
Root > DDO library > Feats
Root > DDO library > Feats > Feats by source > Class feats
Root > DDO library > Feats > Feats by source > Class feats > Alchemist bonus feats
Root > DDO library > Feats > Feats by source > Item granted feats
Root > DDO library > Feats > Feats by usage > Passive feats
Root > DDO library > Feats > Purchased feats