Game mechanics • Newbie guide • In development • DDO Store • Social Media
Challenges • Classes • Collectables • Crafting • Enhancements • Epic Destinies • Favor • Feats
Glossary • Items • Maps • Monsters • Places • Quests • Races • Reincarnation • Skills • Spells
Please create an account or log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat/Discord if you need any help!
Update 26 Patch 1 Release Notes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Here are the Release Notes for Update 26 Patch 1, released on Thursday, June 25, 2015.
News and Notes
- The penalty to Warlock Pact Dice, while using Cone or Chain shapes, can no longer be dispelled.
- When monsters save from an effect or spell that either deals half damage or special effects on save, the feedback over the monster's head now reads "Save" instead of "Evade".
- Champion chests can no longer spawn in public areas.
- Enlightened Spirit's Shield enhancement no longer loses its magic missile ward after resting or zoning.
- Enlightened Spirit's Displacement SLA no longer says it can be cast on friends.
- Tainted Scholar's Eldritch Chain Blast sound has been adjusted. The chain's visuals have been improved.
- Tainted Scholar's Stunning Blast now has its proper saving throw.
- Tainted Scholar toggle feats now properly give .75 Spell Power. This affects Eldritch Chain, Utterdark Blast, Faltering Blast, Penetrating Blast, and Enervating Shadow.
- Rogue Mechanic's Mechanical Reloader text has been updated to reflect that non-repeating crossbows gain +40% Alacrity, not +20%. Reduced the erroneous +40 Ranged Power to its proper +10 to match text.
- Fiend and Great Old One Pact feats now prevent you from being Good or Lawful, respectively, in character creation, and cannot be trained if Good or Lawful, if multi-classing into your 1st Warlock level. (Note: You may be able to use alignment changing items to get around this. We strongly recommend against this, as you still won't be able to activate your Pact or other Pact-dependent feats.)
- The Warlock - Great Old One's Create Thrall duration has been increased to 60 seconds (on a successful saving throw or not.)
- It is now easier to fire off spells while using an Eldritch Blast attack.
- Burning Blood now functions correctly. The description has also been changed to reflect the spell's actual intended 10-second duration.
- Evard's Black Tentacles now properly deals damage to enemies that enter its zone after the initial cast. The spell now lists its proper duration.
Known issues are now available:
Source: Official U26.1.0 release notes on DDO.com