Update 42 Patch 4 Hotfix Release Notes
From DDO wiki
Here are the Release Notes for Update 42.4.1, released on Thursday, August 15th.
News and Notes
- Bravery Bonus is now tracked separately across Heroic and Epic difficulties. This means that if you play a dungeon on Heroic Elite, you will be able to acquire the Epic Elite Bravery Bonus if you play that same dungeon again in Epic levels.
- Bravery Bonus range in Epics is now +4 rather than +2 of the Base quest level. Players above the +4 range will receive half of their Bravery Bonus. This functions just like the Bravery Bonus range in Heroics, but with an expanded range.
- Optional Objective's Experience Rewards now ransack at a slower rate:
- The first, second, and third time you achieve an optional objective, you will receive 100% of the experience.
- The fourth time you achieve an optional objective, you will receive 80% of the experience.
- Fifth: 60%
- Sixth: 40%
- Seventh: 20%
- Eighth: 0%
- Optional Objective ransack does not reset over time. An Epic, Racial, True, or Iconic Reincarnation will reset your Optional Objective ransack.
- All current Optional Objective Ransack has been reset. Players after this patch will begin as if they had not previously completed any optional objectives on their current life.
- The base experience of the quest Tower of Frost has been raised from 3062 to 6540.
- The Daily Bonus in Epics has been raised by +10%, for a total of 40% for Epics.
- The feat Swords to Plowshares now functions if you've acquired it through an enhancement.
- Animated allies may now properly rest or leave a dungeon to throw off their undead state.
- Necrotic Bolt and Necrotic Blast have had their damage corrected.
- Skeletal Knight's cooldown has been reduced to 20 seconds for all ranks.
- You should no longer lose your Reaper Enhancement granted hit points while zoning (thus avoiding things like Death by Dimension Door).
- One of the new Reapers has had its name corrected.
- Corrected an issue that prevented users of the legacy Mac client from launching the game. Note: The current Mac client can be downloaded here