There's now a newas the old one was hacked and deleted.
Update 19 Patch 3 Release Notes
Welcome to the Release Notes for Dungeons & Dragons Online! These release notes were posted on Wednesday, October 2nd, 2013.
Of Special Note
Mabar Festival of Endless Night
- Monsters in Delera's Graveyard should no longer cast Meteor Swarm.
- If a Spectral Dragon fight fails due to an altar being destroyed, players will now get their Ethereal Keys returned.
- All monsters found in a level-banded instance of Delera's Graveyard now count as appropriate for rewards, as long as the character in the instance is not of a higher level than the instance's maximum level. This means that players who are in the appropriate level for the instance should no longer receive messaging that a creature is too low level to provide rewards. Players who are above the "level cap" of the instance will still get rewards when killing monsters that are within four levels of their character level, as before.
- Lich Dust and Vampire Fangs no longer drop from monsters in Delera's Graveyard. They can now only be obtained by trading in Motes to the Mote of Night Collector. The Mote cost to acquire Lich Dust and Vampire Fangs has been significantly reduced.
News & Notes
- The Epic Calomel Banded Heavy Repeating Crossbow and all Elemental Longbows of Earth now fire their projectiles.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Kobolds once again know how to use teleporters and Dimension Doors.
High Road of Shadows
End of the Road
- Fixed an issue that caused the end boss to fail to appear. This quest has now reopened!
Offering of Blood
- Fixed an issue where two Aspects of Cunning would spawn on Epic Hard and Epic Elite difficulties. Only one Aspect of Cunning should now spawn on all difficulties.
- Epic Story Arc NPCs are now providing their proper reward lists.
- The NPC Adara Semple now spawns more frequently, to allow players to find Journal number eight much more easily.
- Corrected an issue with Saga end reward lists. Sagas are once again available!
- Corrected an issue where an extra Heroic chest was spawning alongside some Epic Chests in several quests on Epic Hard and Epic Elite.
- Clarified the description of the Stone of Experience to state that the Stone can only be used by the character who opens the Otto's Irresistible Box.
Known issues are now available: