Game mechanics • Newbie guide • In development • DDO Store • Social Media
Challenges • Classes • Collectables • Crafting • Enhancements • Epic Destinies • Favor • Feats
Glossary • Items • Maps • Monsters • Places • Quests • Races • Reincarnation • Skills • Spells
Please create an account or log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat/Discord if you need any help!
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Following weapons are considered as Good aligned and bypass opponent's DR/Good.
- Club of the Holy Flame
- Weapons made from Flametouched Iron material
- Weapons with Holy and Holy Burst prefix
- Weapons with Pure Good suffix
- Weapons with Righteousness suffix
- Weapons with Greater Good property (Enduring Conviction and such)
- Weapons with Good Burst property (items crafted in The Shroud, tier2)
- Weapons with Good Blast property (items crafted in The Shroud, tier3)
- Weapons with Aligned property
Note: Weapons with Transmuting are retroactively changed to Metalline and no longer bypass Alignment-based DR, post-Module 9.