There's now a newas the old one was hacked and deleted.
Update 18 Patch 2 Release Notes
Welcome to the Release Notes for Dungeons & Dragons Online! These release notes were posted on Monday, June 24th, 2013.
News & Notes
This section is empty.
You can help by. (February 2016)
Of Special Note
VIP Weekly Gold Roll
Once a week, VIPs now receive a free roll on the gold treasure chest of daily dice.
- The daily dice window will display "VIP weekly" text when you are eligible to use your free VIP gold roll.
- Using this weekly VIP gold roll will NOT expend your free/discount roll for the day.
- Spell Critical Enhancements for chance and damage multipliers should be both displaying the correct text and functioning correctly for all classes.
- The Owlbear Defender hirelings (both level 17 and 25) have had the following changes:
- Armor Class significantly increased
- Fire Absorption increased from 20% to 50%
- Cold Absorption increased from 20% to 50%
- Acid Absorption increased from 20% to 50%
- Electric Absorption increased from 20% to 50%
- Sonic Absorption 50% added
- They now have limited ability to heal themselves when at low health.
- Goggles found in random treasure are now once again cosmetically visible.
- Corrected issues with Red and Violet Leaf cosmetic armors so that they no longer show up as Gold Leaf by mistake.
- Items that can be equipped to the Cosmetic Headwear slot which have unique powers now automatically recharge 30 seconds after use.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Captain Hillard in the quest "Shadow of a Doubt" can no longer be killed by shadows (though he can still be taken out of the fight.)
- The Spinner of Shadows no longer goes brain dead when confronted with too much power, and the quest is once again available.
- Lizardfolk in Escape Plan should no longer free nonexistent prisoners
Skills, Feats, & Abilities
- The non-functional, non-takeable feat version of Ten Thousand Stars will no longer be listed as an option for monks taking their sixth level.
- Monsters will no longer proclaim strange 4th-wall things during combat about squirming and nodes.
- Monsters no longer continue their actions when hit by crowd control effects. The previous fixes in earlier releases only stopped their movement, but now they actually don't finish their attack or abilities if a crowd control effect interrupts them.
- Moving around will no longer break induction bar-based objectives.
- Fixed "The" broken loading screen tip.
- Fixed embarrassing typo ("Aumanator") in character generation screen.
- Fixed a crashing issue related to wraiths.
Known issues are now available: