Update 39 Patch 1 Release Notes
From DDO wiki
Here are the Release Notes for Update 39 Patch 1, released on Thursday, August 2nd.
News and Notes
- Occult Slayer's fourth tier Wisdom enhancement no longer crashes your UI.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Falconry attacks to stop movement.
- Warpriest and Warsoul
- The first rank of Inflame now works.
- Radiant Flourish's light damage now applies to more creatures.
- Divine Vessel now adds stacks of Divine Conduit more reliably.
- Fixed some icons in Vistani Knife Fighter, Battle Engineer, Beacon of Hope, and Angel of Vengeance.
- The Spark of Memory no longer drops in Heroic difficulties.
- Blackrazor's Entropic damage is now Untyped instead of Evil.
- Transmuted Platinum weapons now provide their crowd control benefits more reliably.
- Spell Components now mention Warlocks.
- Orbs with Insightful Radiance Lore now get their proper bonus.
- Fixed an issue with feeding a jewel to a Sentient Weapon that had a Spark.
- The Epic Confiscated Mail is now officially Epic in name.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- The Black Loch
- Fixed an issue that could cause the third necromancer to not spawn.
- Enter the Kobold
- Fixed an issue that could break one of the puzzles in the quest.
- Kind of a Big Deal
- The Spiderweb door in the Kobold's Mouth is no longer burnable.
- Memory Lapse
- Corrected an issue that could cause the end fight to not progress properly.
- The Price of Freedom
- The mutiny now properly ends when all the enemies are defeated.
- A Dimension Door now appears on the ship after someone in the party makes it to the prison island. The Dimension Door disappears after Talbron is rescued.
- Lava is now more dangerous in this quest.
- The Warden's Lair is now warmer on Epic Difficulty.
- White Plume Mountain
- The Burton/Snarla chest is now locked until they are defeated.
- Snarla no longer creates a boss vampire on Epic Hard.
- Corrected mismatched objectives on some text.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the DDO game client to crash on OSX.
- Soul Stones now drop in place before teleporting when using the /stuck command.
- Corrected some loading screen issues with Mask of Deception, Ascension Chamber, and Repossession.
Known issues are now available: