Update 49 Patch 2 Release Notes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Here are the Release Notes for Update 49.2, released on Wednesday, May 12th, 2021.
News and Notes
- Manyshot's animation now scales with Attack Speed while standing still. It was already scaling properly with Attack Speed while moving.
- The pause between attacking with a thrown weapon and reloading a thrown weapon is now properly modified by your Thrown Weapon Attack Speed. It had previously been erroneously modified by your BOW Attack Speed.
- Ki Shout now properly uses your Concentration modifier instead of your Intimidate modifier.
- Fixed an issue with bone paws on the Aspect of the Wild Hunt helmet not updating the appearance of wolf forms correctly. Note that the special visual only applies on wolves.
- Bladeforged now consistently show their correct body appearance when wearing docents and cosmetic docents that are meant to show your basic body appearance beneath their gear.
- When using the DDO Store's cosmetic preview option, Bladeforged now show the same coloring in the preview that the item the preview corresponds to actually has when equipped.
- DDO Store cosmetic docents that had had their colors disrupted several updates ago should now have their proper colors restored.
- The Sora Kell set bonus now applies its correct effect.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- A Frosty Reception
- Fixed a bug with the hag boss where she was getting her level 9 spells on Heroic Normal and Hard instead of Epic Elite.
- Corrected an issue where the Baroness would sometimes not properly give you your reward at the end of the quest.
- Beautiful Nightmares
- Previously non-skippable cut scenes can now be skipped.
- Corrected an issue that could cause fire elementals to not spawn, preventing quest completion.
- Several quests have had bugs corrected related to z-fighting and stuck spots.
- Melee Attack Speed and Ranged Attack Speed on the main page of the Character Sheet now properly include Feat-based bonuses to attack speed.
- Doublestrike, Doubleshot, Melee Attack Speed, Ranged Attack Speed, and Bypass Deflection on the main page of the Character Sheet no longer show decimal values to those stats.