All adventure packs are free for a limited time! Until April 23, use the code
DUNGEONCRAWL in the DDO Store to unlock a plethora of free quests!
More info: https://www.ddo.com/news/ddo-free-dungeoncrawl
Game mechanics • Newbie guide • In development • DDO Store • Social Media
Challenges • Classes • Collectables • Crafting • Enhancements • Epic Destinies • Favor • Feats
Glossary • Items • Maps • Monsters • Places • Quests • Races • Reincarnation • Skills • Spells
Please create an account or log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat/Discord if you need any help!
Update 49 Patch 1 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 49.1, released on Thursday, April 29th, 2021.
News and Notes
- The animations for Intimidate, Bluff, and Diplomacy no longer cancel the attack chain.
- The pause after swapping equipment has been reduced.
- The Aegis of Aosu'riel now has flavor text.
- Aasimar Scourge's Greater Scourge Weapons no longer says it grants offhand Doublestrike, is now hidden from the buff bar, and no longer falls off when you enter a dungeon, die, or rest.
- The critical threat range of the Collapsible Shortbow has been fixed, with its Heroic version back to 20x3 and the Epic version properly at 19-20x3.
- Vivace, the Rapier of Rhapsody now applies it spell critical damage more reliably.
- Several new items released in Update 49 now have their correct material type.
- The Snakeskin Vest, Gorgon Docent, and Gorgon Armor are now back to being minimum level 8.
- Corrected an issue that was preventing Bladeforged Iconics from getting their level 15 gear on the Hardcore server.
- The Sunblade no longer improperly places a buff onto your buff bar.
- The Magical Vulnerability from Bound Fate and the Physical Vulnerability from Grim Fate no longer stack when effects from different ranks are applied.
- Rank 2 and 3 of Bound Fate now applies Magical Vulnerability for the correct duration of 45 seconds.
- Rank 3 of Bound Fate now properly applies its listed amount of 12% Magical Vulnerability.
- Grim Fate now properly applies its listed amount of Physical Vulnerability (6/10/12%).
- Corrected an issue with the icon for the new Hardcore IV mount.
- The Wizard version of Eldritch Knight's Eldritch Blade capstone now properly adds +2 Constitution
- Knight of the Chalice's Holy Retribution now restores Smite charges again.
- The Communion of Scribing in the Bladeforged Iconic enhancement tree no longer has its incorrect tooltip speed numbers.
- The Word of Balance SLA in Season's Herald has had its text corrected.
- The favor reward for achieving the proper amount of Morgrave University favor is now available and grants +2 to Search and Spellcraft.
- Multitude of Missile no longer puts Manyshot on cooldown.
- Some outdated references to Manyshot in other abilities have been removed.
- The Hardcore vendor now allows access to previous rewards earned during prior seasons on the Hardcore server itself.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Menace of the Underdark
- Caught in the Web:
- This quest is now slightly brighter.
- Lolth has fewer mobs in the final fight.
- Portal Keepers respawn five seconds slower and more predictably.
- Ana now notices artifacts from further away.
- Caught in the Web:
- The alert icon for a guild leveling up to a high level now uses the Legendary Victory icon.
Source: Official U49.1.0 release notes on DDO.com