The server data for the ninth season of the Hardcore League is wiped on March 6th! Make sure to transfer any characters you still want!
Update 65 Patch 1 Release Notes
Here are the release notes for Update 65.1, released on Wednesday, December 13th, 2023.
News and Notes:
- Mortality now properly awards the Season 9 Hardcore mount for characters which have achieved 3,000 Total Favor. (Editor's note: Presumably this applies to other Hardcore NPCs, including current one Vallakarigin.)
- Mortality now reports the proper award threshold for Total Favor on non-Hardcore worlds.
- The Witch's Hat now properly displays on the Spotted Hyena creature companion.
- Enemies in the quest "Catastrophe" now properly count in their associated Monster Manuals.
- The Hood of Unrest is now using its correct cooldown timer.
- Quest: Stolen Power
- The Warforged Titan now better syncs its animation with its hammer attack.
- The Titan's Knock Back has been reduced both in range and strength, and now consistently pushes players away instead of a random bounce like most Titan hammer slams.
- Warforged Titans now have an info effect on them explaining that their hammer bounce can be countered by a high balance skill.
New Set Augments are available at the Cauldron of Cadence in the Hut from Beyond!