Module 1 Patch 1
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it:
Please introduce links to this page, please check thesefor suggestions. (February 2016)
Release Notes: Module 1 Patch 1
Welcome to the Release Notes for Module 1 Patch 1. These release notes were posted on Wednesday, April 12th, 2006.
News & Notes
- Scorched Caverns/Taming the Flames: The optional objectives will correctly advance. This adventure is now open again.
- Several issues with Velah the Dragon’s spellcasting have been fixed, and we have updated some problem areas in the Plane of Night.
- Glyphs of Ward-Breaking from the Plane of Night will now appear in the trade window when attempting to trade them to a party member.
- Monsters should once again switch targets normally. Intimidate and diplomacy function again.
- Monster’s self-healing behavior should be much rarer than before.
- Class icons should now be appearing properly in LFM want ads.
- Friends who had appeared on your friends list prior to Module 1 should now appear on it again.
- Feeblemind is now curable by casting "Restoration" and will be until players are capable of casting the “Heal” spell.
- You may now use rest shrines while you have an ability scores at 0 or are otherwise helpless.
- Missile Combat has been restored to its previous state – you will now be able to fire arrows while moving again.
- Xorian Cipher: Gatekeeper Chulkash will now allow you to get a reward if you accidentally closed the window.