Update 16 Patch 1 Hotfix Release Notes
Welcome to the Release Notes for Dungeons & Dragons Online! These release notes were posted on Friday, December 14th, 2012.
High Road of Shadows
- Lost in the Swamp
- Corrected an issue with root walls that could not be broken.
- Corrected a conversion error with Airship costs. The shard cost should now be equivalent of the old astral diamond costs.
- Cleared up string table errors in several descriptions for Blessing of Onatar/Moradin.
- The Stone of Experience provided in the Holiday Box can now be used.
- Eveningstar now has festive weather. Let it snow, let it snow!
- Brokers should now properly sell/buy things from players.
- The auction house will once again let you specify level range of items.
- Collectables bags can be moved around the screen again.
- Fireshield will no longer snuff itself out.
- Added more physics changes to block lingering situations where players and monsters could be thrown through walls/floors.
- The /stuck command can now be used once per hour.
- Refined the LFM panel to be less resource heavy.
- The public grouping feature has been re-enabled.
Known issues are now available: