Game mechanics • Newbie guide • In development • DDO Store • Social Media
Challenges • Classes • Collectables • Crafting • Enhancements • Epic Destinies • Favor • Feats
Glossary • Items • Maps • Monsters • Places • Quests • Races • Reincarnation • Skills • Spells
Please create an account or log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat/Discord if you need any help!
Update 15 Hotfix Release Notes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome to the Release Notes for Dungeons & Dragons Online! These release notes were posted on Thursday, August 23rd, 2012.
News & Notes
- Fatesinger will no longer conflict with Bardic songs-per-rest.
- Fixed an issue where killing a boss too early prevented its objective from appearing on the objectives list, preventing you from actually completing all objectives to receive quest completion.
- Red Musk pollen effects will now properly end rather than lingering ad infinitum.
- Thorn and Paw
- Corrected an issue where killing a corruption node from too far away prevented quest completion.
- The Mysterious Bard should no longer mysteriously not show up to help you find mysterious doors.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Dryad from completing her tree drama.
- The Druid's Curse
- Missing DM text has been added back in to better clarify one of the drama moments during the end fight.
- Several hard & elite raid bosses were found hanging out off stage. They have been ushered back into their proper positions.
Known issues are now available:
Source: Official U15.0.1 release notes on DDO.com