Update 24 Patch 2 Release Notes
Update 24 Patch 2
Welcome to the Update 24 Patch 2 Release Notes for Dungeons & Dragons Online! These notes were posted on Monday, February 23, 2015.
News and Notes
- Item:Mysterious Remnant Rewards have been updated! Find the vendor in the Hall of Heroes.
- Mysterious Remnant non-chest drops now disappear after three minutes.
- The Melee Power boost from Smite and Exalted Smite apply more consistently.
- Cyclonic Blast no longer has an additional and unnecessary Saving Throw.
- Stalwart and Sacred Defense should now count as Defensive Stances.
- Unyielding Sentinel's Legendary Shield Mastery no longer works with Orbs.
- The Barbarian's Tantrum ability no longer stops movement.
- The Bard Action Boost: Doubleshot now grants Doubleshot.
- Vanguard abilities no longer disappear upon death.
- Exalted and Avenging Cleave now properly break a character out of Invisibility.
- Legendary Shield Mastery no longer gives out an extra 5 PRR beyond its description per rank with no requirements.
- Performance improvements have been made to the Divine Crusader's Zeal of Righteous.
- Shadows in the Forgotten Realms have had their teleportation behavior adjusted.
- Some performance improvements have been made to the end fight in Temple of the Deathwyrm.
- Some performance improvements have been made to the Magma Brute phase of Fire on Thunder Peak.
- Some performance improvements have been made to the Thunderholme wilderness area.
- Some adjustments have been made that allow us to better control entity loading (such as land block loading) to increase game performance. Players may see some performance improvements in the coming days as we make adjustments across the game worlds.
- Some adjustments have been made to entity unloading to increase game performance.
- Minimum Level 16 Eveningstar Cormyrean weapons now have 1.5[W] damage across all weapon types.
- Sapphires of Physical Resistance have been renamed Sapphire of Defense, to better indicate that these items grant both Physical and Magical Resistance.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- The number of spiders in several Trial by Fury encounters have been reduced.
- The placement of some monsters in Reclaiming the Rift have been adjusted to assist non-ranged characters in completing the quest.
- A change has been made to Temple of the Deathwyrm to fix an issue that could prevent certain objectives from bestowing properly.
- A String Table Error has been fixed in Don't Drink the Water.
Known issues are now available: