There's now a newas the old one was hacked and deleted.
Feat definition and classification
A feat is a specialized skill set which helps to define the character. There are many ways of classification.
- A feat can either be an active feat which needs to be activated by the player or is a passive feat which is always on.
- Some of active feats are toggled use, and toggle feats can further be classified as active stances or metamagics.
- A feat can either be purchased (using slots), or are "free", acquired without spending a feat slot.
- Each class has its own set of class feats/abilities, and in addition, some classes get additional feat slots as a class bonus. Many of these additional feat slots are only available to a limited list of feats, specific to that class.
- Almost all racial feats are free, with some exceptions;
- Warforged body feats