|Requires access to : Mists of Ravenloft|
|Takes place in:||Death House|
|Bestowed by:||Magdelena the Curious|
|NPC contact:||Magdelena the Curious|
|Quest acquired in:||The Land of Barovia|
|Patron:||Keepers of the Feather|
|Free to Play:||No|
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Find the source of the voices
- Lay the bones to rest
- Find the monster in the basement
- Defeat Lorghoth the Decayer
- (Optional) Read all the notes — Bonus (20%): Heroic Epic
- (Optional) Defeat the Nursemaid — Bonus (20%): Heroic Epic
- Blade trap near locked chest, two boxes (one is enough to disable the trap)
- Blade trap on an intersection somewhere downstairs, two boxes (one is enough to disable the trap)
Tips and Misc
- Main quest walkthrough
- If you don't care about optionals, you can head straight to the top floor.
- Pick up the bones.
- Interact with doll house to open a secret door that leads to the basement.
- Place bones of the children into the two small coffins.
- Pull three levers to open gate.
- Get the tarnished key and unlock the door and proceed to the lower basement.
- Pull one lever to open another gate and proceed to the end fight.
- Kill the monster.
Location of the optional notes
- Ground floor
- 1. Grand table in the dining room
2. Wolf room
- 1st floor
- 3. Study room
4. Behind a secret door in the study
- 2nd floor
- 5. In the bedroom
6. Nannys room
- 7. On the chest
- 8. In the bowl infront of the statue of Strahd
9. Torture chamber
10. Gate before end fight
- Tips and Tricks
- You can skip the Husband and Wife fight by grabbing the key and running out of the room without getting aggro (Abundant Step abilities work wonders)
- Aggression bonus: 85 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Tamper bonus: 2 or more traps disarmed +10% Bonus.
- Neutralization bonus: 3 or more traps disarmed +20% Bonus.
- Ingenious Debilitation bonus: 4 or more traps disarmed +30% Bonus.
- Observance bonus: 1 or more secret door discovered +8% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 19 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 25 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 31 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: 4
- One for defeating the Nursemaid
- One locked chest in the basement near the first lever, behind some blade traps.
- One behind a secret door (Epic Hard DC73) in the room where you find Elisabeth and Gustav Durst
- One end chest
- Collectables: 5
- Cabinet on the first floor
- Cabinet on the third floor, in the room with the nursemaid
- Adventurer's Pack in the basement, near the yellow lever (in the north)
- Rubble in the basement, near the shrines
- Scroll Rack in the room where you find Gustav and Elizabeth
- NPC rewards: