Update 33 Patch 1 Release Notes
This page needs to be wikified.
You can help by editing this page to follow the wikification guidelines.
Update 33 Hotfix Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 33 Hotfix 1, released on Thursday, October 27th.
News and Notes:
- Handwraps can once again be purchased on the Auction Houses. They are now located under Exotic Weapons.
- Monk Damage Reduction on handwraps will no longer disappear after zoning or resting.
- Favored Soul enhancement "Ascendancy" multi-selector options for the new deities all may target the correct target types now instead of "Self, Friend, or Undead".
- Handwraps no longer take durability damage.
- The Draught of Midnight works properly again.
- Fixed a crashing issue with missile weapons.
- Pet collars now properly apply on-hit effects.
- Artificer Iron Defender and Druid Wolf Companions are now proficient with handwraps (to allow them to properly use collars).
- The Reaper's Helm now displays properly on warforged and Bladeforged.
"Death's Smile" cosmetic helm flavor text is no longer grammatically incorrect.
- Headless zombies no longer drop treasure bags.
- Red and Purple named enemies can no longer erroneously spawn as Champions.
Quests and other Adventure Areas
- Getting Ahead in Lordsmarch Plaza no longer has erroneous dungeon event text.
- It is no longer possible to close a secret door in Getting Ahead in Lordsmarch Plaza that then prevents quest completion.
Known issues are now available: