Update 24 Hotfix Release Notes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is underlinked:
This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. Please help improve this article by adding links that are relevant to the context within the existing text. (February 2016)
Welcome to the Update 24 Hotfix Release Notes for Dungeons & Dragons Online! These notes were posted on Thursday, December 18, 2014.
News and Notes
- Traveling to the Hall of Heroes from your guild airship now puts you at the Airship entrance in the Eberron Hall of Heroes.
- The Barbarian's Tireless Rage now properly grants its Strength, Constitution, and Will Save bonuses.
- The Barbarian Ravager's Blood Strength ability now grants Hit Points when killing an enemy near or above your level.
- The Bard Swashbuckler's Fast Movement ability now functions correctly.
- The Bard Swashbuckler's Deflect Arrows ability now functions correctly.
- Monk Shintao core enhancements now grant their proper Healing Amplification bonuses.
- Fixed an issue with the tooltip description of Adrenaline.
- Double-clicking on an item in a bag will once again move the item into your inventory.
- The tooltip description for Sovereign Guild Elixirs now provides the correct numbers.
- Fixed an issue where Astral Shards, Saga Rewards and other items were not properly automatically being consumed when acquired.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Vendors from selling items for Astral Shards.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Fixed an issue that could cause breakables floors to not display correctly.
- Heart of Madness
- Palace of Stone
- The quest now has a listing in the Adventure Compendium, and grants Favor. Players who have already completed the quest will receive their proper favor retroactively.
- Palace of Stone
- Fixed an issue with the Bag Deposit Box that could cause the icons of items to not display properly.
Known issues are now available: