Update 50 Patch 1 Release Notes
Here are the release notes for Update 50.1, released on Wednesday, August 11th, 2021.
News and Notes
- Horizon Walker earned on a per-character basis through Gatekeeper favor is now retained properly through True Reincarnation.
- Commendations of Heroism can now be turned in for Greater Tokens of the Twelve on a one to one (1:1) basis by speaking to Lahar in The Twelve.
- Epic chests throughout Saltmarsh now have a small chance of also dropping 1,000 Sentient XP gems.
- Corrected an issue that prevented players with an old Epic version of the Web of Chaos items from cleansing them at the Legacy Altar of Epic Rituals.
- The Smuggler's Steed is now properly white in color.
- Contained augments now display their minimum level.
- Favored Weapons are once more properly recognized on log in without needing to unequip and re-equip them.
- A sound issue has been corrected with the Baby Crocodile Creature Companion.
- Many missing docent base layers are now visible again.
- Deprecated Guild Augments are once again back in game data so they can be removed from bags and banks properly. These items will not do anything, however, and can be discarded.
- Saltmarsh mount types no longer improperly display as "unicorn".
- Several small fixes have been made to various Epic and Legendary Crafting loot.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Various typos have been corrected in Saltmarsh.
- Crawben Bix has returned to the Marketplace and is once again ready to bestow the quest "Tower of Frost".
- A Frosty Reception - Fixed an issue with the spider optional logic not updating properly to the goblin waiter.
- Danger at Dunwater - The Sea Elf Ambassador Tidus is now properly green on all difficulties.
- Fixed a typo in Garthalmor's VIP ticket exchange text.