Update 35 Patch 2 Release Notes
From DDO wiki
Here are the Release Notes for Update 35 Patch 2, released on Wednesday, March 29th.
News and Notes:
- The Heart of Blood tooltip has been updated to reflect that it is used for Heroic Racial Reincarnation.
- Equipped quivers will now properly auto-gather when set to do so.
- The treasure tables for Epic Plane of Night (VON 6) have been rebuilt to properly drop the things they should, including Greater Tokens of the Twelve, Red Dragonscales, Mythic bonuses, and Reaper bonuses.
- Most Damage Reduction bypassing effects for handwraps should now properly work. (NOTE: Shintao Cord and Kyosho's Ring set bonus is not included in this fix.)
- Enemies that disappear no longer sometimes receive multiple Champion buffs or heal to full.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Under the Big Top
- Puzzle wheel traps now have reduced damage, in that they only cause a single trap explosion rather than the multiple explosions that happens previously.
- Male Dragonborn two-handed sword animations have been adjusted.
- Drow's Darkfire has been adjusted as follows: It only fires one missile, has a Base Damage of 1d6 per character level, with no max caster level, has its damage scale at 100% spell power, costs 5 spell points instead of Action Boost charges, and has a six second cooldown.
Known issues are now available: