Update 63 Patch 1 Release Notes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Here are the release notes for Update 63.1, released on Wednesday, November 8th, 2023.
News and Notes:
- Special shield priests now make their allies ethereal in Pilgrims' Peril when shielding them to prevent players from getting stuck in a corner by invulnerable enemies. This also applies to enemies being resurrected.
- The recipe for creating a Deck of Many Curses now shows the correct card icons, and the tooltip shown when hovering over the icons now shows the correct number of cards required.
- Fixed a typo in the description of The Curse of the Sentient's Meal. This Curse now also properly increases the value of the item it is applies to by 100,000 platinum.
- Questgivers for the Illithid Invasion now properly recognize the state of the event when a new instance of the Sharn Clifftop Towers District opens.
- Fixed an issue in Astral Ambush where some coins that were meant for decoration were hovering in the air