Game mechanics • Newbie guide • In development • DDO Store • Social Media
Challenges • Classes • Collectables • Crafting • Enhancements • Epic Destinies • Favor • Feats
Glossary • Items • Maps • Monsters • Places • Quests • Races • Reincarnation • Skills • Spells
Please create an account or log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat/Discord if you need any help!
A "Stunned" creature can’t take actions and is considered helpless. Generally for 6 seconds if from the stunning blow feat, but the duration will vary if from other sources. Note the stun caused by the spell Symbol of Stunning doesn't really induce the conditioned stunned, it's actually considered dazed, as you aren't rendered helpless.
The heal spell can remove this condition. The Path of Harmonious Balance Monk finishing move, Grasp the Earth Dragon, buffs parties against Stun attempts but cannot recover a stunned player.
List of abilities/spells that inflict the stunned condition:
- Stunning Blow (6 seconds)
- Stunning Fist (6 seconds)
- Dire Charge
- Tomb of Jade (against Tainted creatures)
- Jade Strike (against Tainted creatures)
- Stunning Shield
- Shield Champion
- Soundburst (6 seconds)
- Power Word: Stun (2+1d6 seconds on players, longer on monsters)
- Salt Ray
- Severe Stunning Blow (This is a more powerful monster-only feat; its duration varies, up to 8 seconds, and works on ranged attacks)
- Ability damage - when monsters or players reach zero constitution, they are stunned for 6 seconds. (Red/Purple named immune)