Game mechanics • Newbie guide • In development • DDO Store • Social Media
Challenges • Classes • Collectables • Crafting • Enhancements • Epic Destinies • Favor • Feats
Glossary • Items • Maps • Monsters • Places • Quests • Races • Reincarnation • Skills • Spells
Please create an account or log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat/Discord if you need any help!
Update 48 Patch 4 Hotfix 1 Release Notes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Here are the release notes for Update 48.4.1, released on Thursday, March 4th.
News and Notes
- The Multivial spell like ability can now be cast directionally.
- The Beacon of Magic set now correctly boosts poison spellpower.
- Stiffen Skin's tooltip has been corrected.
- The Stone of the Savant enhancement's tooltip has been corrected.
- The tooltip for Orchidium in the Spellcasting Feat is now accurate.
- The Curative Admixture version of Heal now does everything Heal is supposed to do.
- Heartstopper poison now allows the correct metamagic feats to be used with it.
- The sorcerer version of Meteor Swarm now has its intended cooldown of six seconds.
- Hand and a half weapons now properly function with offhand versatility.
- Corrected tooltips in the Favored Soul Angel of Vengeance tree.
- Corrected tooltips in the Cleric Divine Disciple tree.
- Natural Fighting now gives its expected amount of ability score modifier to damage, and Perfect Natural Fighting now properly boosts Epic Defensive Fighting.
- Epic Defensive Fighting now lists the feats that qualify for it better.
- Corrected tooltips in Cleric Domains.
- Corrected an appearance issue with hirelings.
- Corrected an issue with the Rosethorn Necklace's Thorn of the Rose ability that could cause a character to become improperly Exhausted.
- Quenched now works on the Bottled Rainstorm.
- Boon of Undeath and Greater Boon of Undeath once again function.
- Corrected cloak display issues with Half orc males.
- Bladeforged and Warforged cosmetic fixes:
- Bladeforged now properly show their correct base body texture when they have nothing equipped in their docent slot.
- Bladeforged face and blade colors now update properly when using a cosmetic that should alter the color.
- Non-cosmetic docents that have body-dependent gearsets no longer prioritize Composite Body gear when first equipped if you have Mithril or Adamantine body selected.
- Fixed an issue where docents and cosmetic docents could show inconsistent colorations. Coloring should now be consistent between regular docents and their glamered versions. NOTE: This fix will cause the colors of existing items to change to what they should have been.
- Docents and cosmetic docents once again show their intended appearances.
- Several monster spells have been adjusted to appropriate damage values.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- The Dryad and the Demigod
- The Rest and Resurrection Shrines now function properly.
Source: Official U48.4.1 release notes on DDO.com