Update 43 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 43, released on Tuesday, September 10th.
Of Special Note
The Soul Splitter Adventure Pack
A new adventure pack is available, set in the City of Sharn! A purchase of the Masterminds of Sharn expansion is not necessary in order to play the content. The adventure pack is available for free to VIPs, and available to purchase in the DDO Store. Visit Alynda d'Cannith in the Sharn Cliffside Docks District to get started! This adventure pack is level 17 on Heroic and 32 on Legendary.
- Explore previously unseen parts of Sharn as you search for an old acquaintance!
- Uncover a vile conspiracy that seeks to enslave the city’s Warforged!
- Learn the ghastly secret of the Soul Splitter!
- Discover the shocking surprise lurking in a mad wizard’s hidden base!
- Traverse Sharn’s Lower City both on foot and in the air!
- Visit one of Sharn’s most luxurious and expensive private clubs!
News and Notes
- Stay Frosty can no longer be erroneously applied to allies.
- Unyielding Sentinel: Draw them Out no longer requires a hard target.
- Shadowdancer: Meld Into Darkness now once again properly describes its duration in its 2nd and 3rd rank tooltips.
- Draconic Incarnation: Embolden now works on Energy Burst and Dragon Breath.
- Dragonborn Race Tree: Embolden now works on Dragon Breath.
- Draconic Incarnation: Dragon Breath now takes Evocation bonuses properly (Conjuration, in the case of Acid).
- Draconic Incarnation: Draconic Fury can now be used while moving.
- Grandmaster of Flowers: Running with the Wind now grants the listed amount of Doublestrike.
- Grandmaster of Flowers: Flower's Thorn now hits things properly.
- Circle of Death's tooltip now includes information about how many targets it can hit.
- Undeath to Death's tooltip now includes information about how many targets it can hit.
- Voltaic Experiment and Radiant Shield filigree now have their correct icons and effects.
- Chaosgarde is now properly made of silver.
Quests and other Adventure Areas
- Various stuck spots in the new player experience The Grotto have been eliminated.
- Some /help glossary entries have had their text corrected.