Update 59 Patch 1 Release Notes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Here are the release notes for Update 59.1, released on Wednesday, May 10th, 2023.
News and Notes:
Of Special Note:
- The Hardcore Vendor in the Hall of Heroes is temporarily unavailable while we prepare for the next Season of Hardcore! The Hardcore vendor will return at the start of Season 8, slated to begin on Wednesday May 17th. Leaderboards from Season 7 are now available in the Hall of Heroes!
- Fixed an issue where Adventure Area objectives such as Slayers or Random Encounters would not properly complete for players.
- The Saga's Skip dialogue has been updated to inform the player that it doesn't count for story prerequisites nor Favor, only towards Saga progress.
- To Curse the Sky: Adjusted an area where it was too easy to accidentally aggro too many Slaads at once.
- Eyes of Stone:
- Coin Lords in Epic Hard Difficulty did not have their correct appearances set.
- Now uses its proper loot drop rates.
- Framework: After completing the quest you will appear near the quest giver in Lordsmarch rather than near the quest giver's old location.
- Undermine: Fixed an issue where some Dungeon Master lines would erroneously repeat.
- Diplomatic Impunity: you can now insult the Bullywugs correctly. (Fixed references to the wrong monster in conversations.)
- Wheloon Prison: Fixed a crashing issue with a random encounter.
- Tabaxi Trailblazer's Escape Artist now has its intended cooldown.
- A memorial to the late DDO Developer "HumbleFriar" has been placed in the Gary Gygax Memorial area of the game.
- Mounts and Pets that are granted account-wide from special offers going forward, such as Expansions or limited time releases, will now automatically apply to your stable upon login, rather than appearing in your inventory as certificates. An alert will appear to notify you that your Mount or Pet has been added to your Stable. This behavior is not yet retroactive to older special offers or Expansions, where you'll still need to either speak with the claim NPC or activate the claim tickets to obtain the Mount/Pet certificates like usual. Individual Mounts or Pets obtained through Daily Dice, Quest rewards, or DDO Store offers that aren't account-wide will continue to utilize certificates.