Update 19 Patch 1 Release Notes
From DDO wiki
Welcome to the Release Notes for Dungeons & Dragons Online! These release notes were posted on Thursday, August 29th, 2013.
- 1 News & Notes
- 1.1 Enhancements
- 1.2 Hall of Heroes
- 1.3 Iconic Heroes
- 1.4 Quests and Adventure Areas
- 1.5 Other
- 2 Known Issues
News & Notes
- The Alpha Strike enhancement can now be taken.
- Fixed an issue with the Dragonmark of Finding that raised the level of loot inside of a treasure chest more than the indicated level. Sorry.
- Beguile no longer functions on bosses or raid bosses, and now applies the correct benefit.
Hall of Heroes
- Corrected the "Buy Now" link to the Hall of Heroes in the Character Selection screen.
- Removed several incorrect hair styles from Shadar-Kai characters.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Fixed an issue with Guest Passes that prevented them from working.
Menace of the Underdark
The Lost Thread
- Fixed an issue where Cormul Haythorne could fail to appear.
- Someone had replaced the Iceball Wand with an Illusionary Iceball Wand. The prankster has been forced to do the Ice Puzzle, and the proper wand has returned.
Shadow Over Wheloon
- Fixed an issue where Edric Crastmere would get stuck in his dialog after chain completion, preventing players from completing the chain.
Vault of Night
- Fixed an issue with the end reward list.
- Heroic and Epic raid completions are now tracked separately for the purposes of calculating special 20th completion end reward lists. Existing progress has been placed into the Heroic and Epic completion columns as appropriate.
- Fixed an issue that caused special 20th completion end reward lists to display regular end reward lists. NOTE: 20th completion lists now recognize whether you had completed the raid on Heroic or Epic, and return the 20th completion reward list every 20th Heroic or 20th Epic completion.
- The /quest completions command now tells you how many Heroic and Epic raid completions you have.
- Fixes to address an instance crashing issue that was running amuck.
Known issues are now available: