Update 29 Hotfix 1 Release Notes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Fixed an issue where several Green Steel weapon effects would not persist through logout.
- Arcane Warrior now works with ranged weapons.
- Scion of Elysium's tooltip now makes it clearer that the bonuses apply to your pets.
- Riposte no longer causes game performance issues.
- Tendon Slice is no longer the cruelest form of PvP.
- Insightful and Quality Potency effects now give their proper type of bonus.
- We have adjusted the horn sounds in To Curse the Sky.
- Tempest Spine Runes are now accepted by the Tempest Rune Trader instead of Hound of Xoriat Runes, although the tooltip continues to ask for Xorian runes.
- Adjusted lighting and several other issues in the quest Creeping Death.
- Fortis should no longer get stuck in an NPC state in the final part of Legendary Shroud.
- Storm's Harness handwraps no longer lose their shocking effects. A recipe now exists in the Stone of Change to repair handwraps affected by this bug. NOTE: The Stone of Change will remove any Augments placed into the handwraps, so remove the Augments prior to using the Stone of Change.
Known issues are now available: