Night Falls on Stormreach
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Requires access to : Disciples of Rage|
|Night Falls on Stormreach|
|Takes place in:||The Night Market|
|Bestowed by:||Bril Norgate|
|NPC contact:||Bril Norgate|
|Quest acquired in:||House Jorasco|
|Free to Play:||No|
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Speak to Bril Norgate of the Twelve
- Ask Guard Captain Tractus about the Disciple of Rage
- Ask Night Market manager about the Disciple of Rage
- Ask the owner of he Blazing Beacon about the Disciple of Rage
- Light the streetlights (5)
- Talk to Halvro Tummelton again
- Investigate the Disciples of Rage meeting on the terrace
- Have Rollo Greengrass let you in the tavern
- Go to the guardhouse
- Ring the bell
- Defeat Guard Captain Tractus
- (Optional) Read all the notes (5) — Bonus (15%): Heroic Epic
- (Optional) Find the antique throne — Bonus (2%): Heroic Epic
- (Optional) Tell K'rossoth Silverclaw you found his throne — Bonus (10%): Heroic Epic
- (Optional) Find a way to pacify the rioters (2) — Bonus (25%): Heroic Epic
- (Optional) Defeat Tadwell the Changed — Bonus (15%): Heroic Epic
What to Expect
- Bear traps near the antique throne
- Jets on a ledge above the street lights section, disabled by solving the puzzle
Tips and Misc
- To pacify the rioters, talk twice to Fred the Mindflayer. You must talk to Fred before killing all the rioters nearby or you will not be able to complete the optional 'Find a way to pacify the rioters'.
- Upstairs in the tavern. (You can enter the tavern from above, bypassing some fights.)
- Past the second group of rioters in the night market. (Use the rooftop that has the puzzle to get to him.) He will not appear in the night market until you speak with him a second time inside the tavern.
- For a bit of nostalgia, you can find Goldscuttle up in the rooftops, apparently waiting for a hot date to show up. Follow the 'kobold this way' graffitti clues, the first of which appears near the note by the Gorse Groundsel and Rustbucket fight.
- Aggression bonus: 144-152 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 180-183 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 224 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Tamper bonus: 2 or more traps disarmed +10% Bonus.
- Neutralization bonus: 3 or more traps disarmed +20% Bonus.
- Ingenious Debilitation bonus: 4 or more traps disarmed +30% Bonus.
- Observance bonus: > 1 or more secret doors discovered +8% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 21 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 35 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 40 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: Four
- One at K'rossoth Silverclaw, unlocks after you return his throne
- One behind secret door (Lock DC)
- One in the room with Tadwell the Changed
- One After defeating Guard Captain Tractus (end chest)
- NPC rewards:
Named Chest Drop