Memoirs of an Illusory Larcener
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A house becomes so much more than a home, when a story teller uses magic and imagination.
|Memoirs of an Illusory Larcener|
|Takes place in:||Memoirs of an Illusory Larcener|
|Quest acquired in:||The Harbor|
|Patron:||The Free Agents|
|Purchase:||Free to Play|
Speak to Callumnie in the Harbor to journey into his illustrious memories.
Spoiler Warning: Spoiler material below this point!
- Complete the illusionist's story.
- Gather your party on the symbols.
- Find the clearly upstanding citizen.
- Deliver the letter.
- Return the letter.
- Find the bar.
- Retrieve the artifact.
- Find your contact to Escape the city.
- Talk to the Commander.
- Gather the party in the treasure room.
- Swap the artifacts.
- Fight for your life!
- Find the clearing for your reward!
What to Expect
- Gather your party before venturing forth mechanics
- No shrines
Tips and Misc
- First and foremost, this is one of the buggiest quests in the game. There are a number of issues to be aware of:
- Bug: Hirelings and summoned creatures do not understand the "holodeck" quest scenery, and will likely stand in place doing nothing. Melee hirelings cannot path to enemies, but they may still attack if manually teleported into melee range. Ranged and caster hirelings will attack enemies within range but also try to fire through walls.
- Bug: The section of the quest where you enter the ship can sometimes momentarily bug out, dropping plot-critical NPC Lucy Lawful through the floor. You have no choice but to recall and reset if this happens.
- Bug: Make sure you're within the blue circle whenever you teleport, or you may end up stuck in a wall.
- Bug: If you or your hirelings stand too close to the blue wall at the end-fight, one of the mobs may appear on the other side and will be unreachable.
- If you have problems with any gather mechanics in the quest, have most of the party take dimension door to entrance and log out. One remaining person then easily "gathers" at the designated spot to progress the quest. Rest of the group can log back in and take the door to rejoin their "gathered" friend.
- The end fight is really difficult, especially for the level. The boss drops Incendiary Cloud and Wall of Fire even on normal. Lucy Lawful has 8,000 HP on Elite difficulty, and several of the orange-named lieutenants accompanying her have over 4,000 HP.
- Devious bonus: 84 or fewer monsters killed +7% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 10 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Chests: One end chest
- NPC rewards: Standard; choose from 10
Named Chest Drop
|Name ( picture )||CR||Type||Race|
|Brigand Lieutenant ( view • )||Halfling||Halfling|
|Dwarf Brigand ( view • )||Dwarf||Dwarf|
|Elf Bodyguard ( view • )||Elf||Elf|
|Elf Courier ( view • )||Elf||Elf|
|Elf Ranger ( view • )||Elf||Elf|
|Human Brigand (orange-named) ( view • )||Humanoid||Human|
|Lucy Lawful ( view • )||Halfling||Halfling|
|Sharn Lieutenant ( view • )||Humanoid||Human|
|Sharn Ranger ( view • )||Halfling||Halfling|
|Sharn Rogue ( view • )||Dwarf||Dwarf|
|Sharn Wizard ( view • )||Humanoid||Human|
|Upstanding Citizen ( view • )||Halfling||Halfling|