VIP Subscribers are accounts that pay either a monthly, quarterly, bi-annual, or annual fee to Standing Stone Games, they were introduced on the US Servers with the launch of Module 9 to differentiate between Premium Free To Play and Free To Play accounts. They were formerly known as regular DDO Subscribers.
|Length of Term||1 Month||3 Month||6 Month||12 Month|
|Price/term in USD||$14.99||$29.97||$59.94||$99.00|
|Price/month in USD||$14.99||$9.99||$8.25|
- Pricing correct as of: October 2018.
- Pricing may vary for European or Australian customers - but has historically always reflected the correct USD to GBP conversion rate.
- Move +10% faster in public spaces! This movement speed boost stacks with all other movement boosts in public areas.
- Ability to create guilds for free.
- Extra +10% XP. This bonus stacks with other sources of experience bonus.
- Chat: Unlimited (Same as premium)
- Customer service: Full. (Same as premium)
- Idle Auto-logout: Increases to 60 minutes.
- Gold Storage: Officially unlimited, technically limited to about 4.3 million pp. (Same as premium)
- Mail: 50 maximum mails at a time. Anything over that will prevent you from bidding/posting in the AH/SE or receiving mail from other characters.
- Auctions: 50 items up for sale on platinum auction house, 20 items on the Shard Exchange.
- Access to all Adventure Packs (excluding expansion content)
- Enter quests directly on Hard/Elite without having to run prior difficulties
- Monster Manual access.
- Sagas - the ability to skip one quest per quest saga.
- Shared Bank Vault for free (30 slots)
- Shared Bank: Platinum Vault: First tier (50,000 platinum deposit) for free.
- Crafting Storage (FKA Bag Deposit Box): 45 slots for free. (33 more than Premium)
- Daily Dice: One free roll on the Gold Chest each day. (The rate was initially once per week, but was raised to once per day after a large amount of premium content was made free to play in the 16th Anniversary. This is, so far, only announced for 2022 - it is unclear whether the rate will revert back to once per week in 2023.)
- Harper Agent enhancements: access for all characters to this enhancement tree.
- Epic Destinies: If you have purchased Epic Destinies, you do not need to be at a Fatespinner to manipulate a character's Epic Destiny (spend Destiny points, etc.) and can do so in any public area
- Update 46 Patch 3 Release Notes: VIP players and Season Pass holders now get a small group bonus to experience. The bonus is per person in the party other than yourself, and provides a +1% XP boost per party member or member in your raid group, for a maximum bonus of +5% for a party and +11% for a raid group. This bonus is not applied for hirelings or other NPC companions in your group. This bonus stacks with other boosts to XP, including weekend XP bonuses, DDO Store elixirs, and Buddy Boost weekends. This is in addition to the standard +10% XP provided to VIP players.
- 11 character slots per server (6 more than Premium, more may be purchased)
- 500 complementary DDO Points per month. More may be purchased or earned by gaining Favor.
- Access to the Druid, Monk and Warlock classes. Must purchase Artificer (account-wide) or unlock through Favor (per server). Must purchase Favored Soul (account-wide) or unlock through Favor (per server).
- Official forums: Read/post. (Same as premium)
- Beta priority: High. (May refer to the slow release speed of content packs on the Lamannia test server's version of the DDO Store)
- Login Queue: Priority (This isn't a real benefit, the game has not yet implemented any log in queue tech, you simply get an error if the server is full regardless of your account type)
- Access to the Warforged, Half-Elf, Half-Orc, Gnome, Dragonborn, Aasimar, and Wood Elf races.
- On rare occasions, VIP's may receive other benefits such as exclusive in-game items (for example, the Alabaster Lioness Figurine of Wondrous Power offered early in 2017).
VIP: Terms & Conditions
- Terms and conditions apply. DDO Points are distributed monthly based on the day of the month of your subscription activation.
- New and existing subscribers can subscribe to Dungeons & Dragons Online® for only $9.99 a month when you sign-up for three months of service.
- For existing subscribers upgrading their current subscription to the multi-month plan, the upgrade will take effect at the expiration of the subscription plan that is current at the time of the selection.
- Druid Class and Eveningstar Challenge Pack are available with the release of Menace of the Underdark.
- Menace of the Underdark and Shadowfell Conspiracy are expansions and are not included with VIP membership.
- In the store, click the down arrow next to your account name.
- Click "Manage Subscriptions".
- It shows your current VIP Subscription, click "Details".
- Under the "Subscription Details" box there is a "Hold or Cancel" link.
- Note: You will still be a VIP until the time that you have already paid for expires - they do not give refunds
- Optionally, follow up with "Delete Payment Account" option under the "Renewal Details Box".