Named chest loot from quests run on Reaper difficulty has a chance to gain an additional enchantment called a reaper bonus. Introduced in a recent update, ALL players, regardless of reaper experience, can talk to Raven Queen Augur and crunch down reaper bonuses on specific items in the Reaper Forge.
The following bonuses can appear on any Named item, including Wands:
- Reaper Enchantment: Power: +3 Reaper Bonus to Melee, Ranged and Spell Power
- Reaper Enchantment: Physical Resistance Rating: +3 Reaper Bonus to Physical Resistance Rating
- Reaper Enchantment: Magical Resistance Rating: +3 Reaper Bonus to Magical Resistance Rating
Named items can instead get a special slot specific bonus:
- Reaper Goggles Enchantment: +1 Reaper Bonus to attack and +1 to Spell Penetration (found on goggles only)
- Reaper Helmet Enchantment: +2 Reaper Bonus to all Ability Scores (found on helmets only). These are sometimes referred to as Reaper Hats.
- Reaper Necklace Enchantment: +2 Reaper Bonus to melee/ranged/spell power and +2 PRR/MRR (found on necklaces only)
- Reaper Cloak Enchantment: +1 Reaper Bonus to Dodge and Dodge Cap (found on cloaks only)
- Reaper Belt Enchantment: +10 Reaper Bonus to hit points, and +3 PRR (found on belts only)
- Reaper Gloves Enchantment: +1 Reaper Bonus to all skills and +3 PRR (found on gloves only)
- Reaper Boots Enchantment: +5 Reaper Bonus to PRR/MRR (found on boots only)
- Reaper Bracers Enchantment: +1 Reaper Bonus to saves and +3 MRR (found on bracers only)
- Reaper Armor Enchantment: +5% Reaper Bonus to AC and +3 PRR (found on body armor only)
- Reaper Shield Enchantment: +25% Reaper Bonus to Fortification and +3 PRR (found on shields only)
Rings can have a number of various effects with special bonuses:
- Reaper Ring Boost (1): +1 Reaper Bonus to Spell, Tactical, and Assassinate DCs (found on rings only)
- Reaper Ring Boost (2): +10 Reaper Bonus to Universal Spell Power (found on rings only)
- Reaper Ring Boost (3): +5 Reaper Bonus to Melee / Ranged Power (found on rings only)
- Reaper Ring Boost (4): +3% Reaper Bonus to Spell Cost Reduction, +3 MRR (found on rings only)
With the exception of the helmet, slot specific bonuses were added in Update 52.
All reaper bonuses fully stack. Update 53.1 corrected stacking of rings and other new Reaper enchantments. An item can have both a reaper bonus and a mythic bonus, although this is very rare unless the bonuses were added manually (by either the Reaper Forge or Slave Lords Crafting/Schism Shard Crafting.)
Reaper bonus occurs on about 5% of eligible items in reaper mode, with a very small chance to occur in conjunction with another bonus. (Sample size: 211 items. Data source: Google Sheets)