|School:||Evocation (Air) (Untyped)|
|Spell Level:||Sor/Wiz 5|
|Components:||Crystal Cone), , (|
|SLA:||Archmage Evocation core|
|Spell Point Cost:||15|
|Metamagic:||Embolden, Empower, Enlarge, Eschew, Heighten, Maximize, Quicken|
|Target:||Foe, Directional, Breakable|
|Duration:||6 seconds (8 seconds SLA)|
|Saving Throw:||Reflex save takes half damage and avoids Strength check or Dexterity check to negate knocked Prone|
You send a twisting torrent of wind toward your enemies that deals 1d3+3 damage per caster level (Maximum damage 15d3+45.) to targets in its path. A successful Reflex save reduces the damage by half. If the target fails its Reflex save, it must make a Strength check or Dexterity check to negate be knocked prone. The spell also clears away all lingering effects in its path (including friendly effects), such as clouds, Wall of Fire, and Otto's Dancing Sphere.
- Extremely thin line, rarely hits more than one monster. Even the single target can easily sidestep the effect if moving.
- Affected by Force line of enhancements and Impulse spell power.
- As an air spell, it benefits from caster level increases of Air Savant enhancements.
- Evasion does not seem to prevent damage on a successful save.
- Auromir Palance <Arcane Scroll Vendor - Levels 4-5> found in House of Wizardry in House Jorasco
- Palomic <Arcane Wands and Scrolls Vendor> found in In the Runes in The Tower of the Twelve
- Rolaxander Eldarion <Arcane Scroll Vendor - Levels 4 and 5> found in The Portable Hole in Teleport